Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over holy shit i told a psychiatrist i keep a gun in my closet

how low iq can you be?
also
>unironically going to a psychiatrist
:feelshaha:

how low iq can you be?
also
>unironically going to a psychiatrist
:feelshaha:
i get to leave school early

also you're brown, inbred, and retarded

i get to leave school early

also you're brown, inbred, and retarded
ok low-iqcel , at least im not dumb enough to land myself in a psychiatric ward because of my cucked psychiatrist

ok low-iqcel , at least im not dumb enough to land myself in a psychiatric ward because of my cucked psychiatrist
yes cuz i'm gonna go to a psychiatric ward for legally being in possession of a licensed gun

srsly u cousin fucking shitskins have lower iqs than niggers due to your overwhelming rates of consanguinity

yes cuz i'm gonna go to a psychiatric ward for legally being in possession of a licensed gun

srsly u cousin fucking shitskins have lower iqs than niggers due to your overwhelming rates of consanguinity
keep coping :feelsaww:

keep coping :feelsaww:

Blunder move of 2021

im out of the facility for christmas vacation but im going back on new years day
Damn. How are they treating you? Are you on meds?

Damn. How are they treating you? Are you on meds?
it's not as bad as i thought, i'm getting by just keeping to myself as much as possible by reading and playing on my switch. i've always been on meds. The clinician has gave me an estimated discharge date in around 3 months. i quit advocating that i don't need this shit because it's useless. hate my life but im living.

it's not as bad as i thought, i'm getting by just keeping to myself as much as possible by reading and playing on my switch. i've always been on meds. The clinician has gave me an estimated discharge date in around 3 months. i quit advocating that i don't need this shit because it's useless. hate my life but im living.
Best of luck getting through those last 3 months. I was in a mental hospital for several months as well so I know the feeling