Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over holy shit i told a psychiatrist i keep a gun in my closet

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
immediately after she asked if i had thoughts of hurting myself or others and i realized i fucked up and shouldn't have mentioned it. what do?

Even greater mistake if it's a she. Jesus.

Just say no and say that you only use it to go on hunting trips with your dad or something.

(You think she would ask your dad to see if that was true?)

Just say no and say that you only use it to go on hunting trips with your dad or something.
i had said that i like to use it at a range and go hunting with it
(You think she would ask your dad to see if that was true?)
she has no way of contacting my dad

Expect a call/visit from the pigs or something like that

They just ask that for liability reasons; but always be careful with rapists, they often love to involuntarily commit you.

You will be going to same juvenile psych ward as @cvury. Cherish your brocels! :owo:

Better act fast and enjoy your time at the gun range before its too late

immediately after she asked if i had thoughts of hurting myself or others and i realized i fucked up and shouldn't have mentioned it. what do?
Shit aren't you in high school? Try convincing them that you're sane, fuck going to the psych ward. Female psychiatrist always take anything you say at face value because they are trying to manipulate you.

Last edited:
It's over for you. Never trust these people

Retarded move. That is one thing you never tell a the-rapist.

Police are on their way to your current location :feelsugh:

Keep us updated if you get a visit or a call from the pigs or if she sends you to a psych ward

This is why I hate "therapy", they don't care about what your problem is, just that your not a threat to society :fbi:. Ironically, that only makes me more of a "threat to society" because that just increases feelings of Alienation.

I hate Society so much. :lasereyes:

the michigan school shooter was a 15 year old whitecel :dafuckfeels:

@kanyepilled is a 15 year old whitecel with a gun in the closet :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels:

This is why I hate "therapy", they don't care about what your problem is, just that your not a threat to society :fbi:. Ironically, that only makes me more of a "threat to society" because that just increases feelings of Alienation.

I hate Society so much. :lasereyes:

the michigan school shooter was a 15 year old whitecel :dafuckfeels:

@kanyepilled is a 15 year old whitecel with a gun in the closet :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels:
:fbi::fbi::fbi:

Be careful out there @kanyepilled

just say no bruh.

You absolute dumbass

Fucking idiot I hope they lock you up

from ur cold dead hands!

Fucking idiot I hope they lock you up
fuck you jew i hope a based muslim tortures you for your crimes against humanity

Imagine talking to a psychiatrist

:feelskek:

fuck you jew i hope a based muslim tortures you for your crimes against humanity
Once the Jews finally control every government and corporation prepare for mandatory vaccination and the great reset :feelsLSD: my (((connections))) say big things are coming soon

You're honestly just retarded if you're not trolling

Once the Jews finally control every government and corporation prepare for mandatory vaccination and the great reset :feelsLSD: my (((connections))) say big things are coming soon
connections but doesn't go outside and doesn't talk to anyone

You're honestly just retarded if you're not trolling
i'm serious

connections but doesn't go outside and doesn't talk to anyone

i'm serious
Who said I don’t go outside? I’m a full time collegecel and I still have family which I spend time with on weekends

How did I miss this thread.
Holy shit OP, you're dumb as bricks.
Let the gun dissapear and tell her it was a joke immediatly!

How did I miss this thread.
Holy shit OP, you're dumb as bricks.
Let the gun dissapear and tell her it was a joke immediatly!
gun ain't going nowhere bro that shit was expensive

gun ain't going nowhere bro that shit was expensive
you're really dumb as bricks,
When I say "let the gun disapear" I don't mean you should get rid of it. I mean you should put it somewhere nobody will find it!!!

Fucked up big time man we all know they’re just informants to keep us in line

*Checks window for Jews*

Literally shaking rn.

A psychiatrist of all people...

The psychiatrist will use that information to try to make more money off of you. They'll prescribe more medication from which you can never stop taking, and of course require a lot more therapy that won't help you at all.

Maybe show her your posts on .is next time:feelskek:

The psychiatrist will use that information to try to make more money off of you. They'll prescribe more medication from which you can never stop taking, and of course require a lot more therapy that won't help you at all.
i don't get prescribed medication

i don't get prescribed medication
Why bother seeing a psychiatrist if you're not taking psychiatric medication? Psychiatry is a pseudoscience (literally) of giving people mind altering drugs and seeing what happens to them. If they haven't prescribed something to you yet, they will, they have to cause thats the only way they keep their customers long term. And once you start taking their drugs they will never let you stop taking them.

Why bother seeing a psychiatrist if you're not taking psychiatric medication? Psychiatry is a pseudoscience (literally) of giving people mind altering drugs and seeing what happens to them. If they haven't prescribed something to you yet, they will, they have to cause thats the only way they keep their customers long term. And once you start taking their drugs they will never let you stop taking them.
i go there for social anxiety (well only because i get to leave school early) and i wouldnt mind being prescribed some xans