Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit, I think I'm in trouble, guys.

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I stood next to a woman on the bus as a subhuman male for 5 minutes.

Police are outisde my door. They say the woman smelled my mysogyny, because I was starring at the bus floor the entire time.

Well, tral starts next month, will probably be raped by bubby, but I deserve that because I am a subhuman male to women.

I will probably have to rope to stop getting rawed by bubba's 10 inch BBC

Over

Sounds bad. But thankfully, thERe is a solution.

I stood next to a woman on the bus as a subhuman male for 5 minutes.

Police are outisde my door. They say the woman smelled my mysogyny, because I was starring at the bus floor the entire time.

Well, tral starts next month, will probably be raped by bubby, but I deserve that because I am a subhuman male to women.

I will probably have to rope to stop getting rawed by bubba's 10 inch BBC

Over

it might be a larp but this kind of shit happen all the time

I AM sure he can CHOose to make a diffEReNCe.
88617AE1 9057 41F8 BF12 381798F7E82F

Not real but I wouldn't be surprised if was real in 10 years

Not real but I wouldn't be surprised if was real in 10 years

We have had a thread on about 10 different cases were men got arrested for looking at a woman. This does absolutely happen.

pls u r not make larp thread pls

Look on the bright side: If Bubba rapes you, you are no longer incel.
We have had a thread on about 10 different cases were men got arrested for looking at a woman. This does absolutely happen.
Seriously? That has actually happened?

What did this whore want to get you arrested for? Sounds like she’s trying to flatter herself. Maybe use it as a story to tell all the Chads at the club. “Yeah I got this guy arrested for almost raping me on the train”

The amount of guests that show up in these threads is always hilarious

Just put cactuses around your house. The police can't get through cactuses

Should've rubbed your shoulder against hers

Leaving your residence after 8pm as a subhuman - You will be remanded in custody and be signed up to the sex-offenders register.

Staring at a femoid for more than 5 seconds (as a subhuman) - Maximum jail sentence of 2 years, signed up to sex-offenders register and forced to a mandatory 2 week stay at mental asylum.

Lurking within a 10 metre radius of a femoid for more than 1 minute (as a subhuman) - Maximum jail sentence of 2 years, signed up to sex-offenders register, forced to take "Respecting Women" courses for 3 months.

Liking a 2+/10 femoid on tinder (as a subhuman) - You will have all your technological devices confiscated and you are banned from buying any more for 5 years. You must pay a fine of $1,000 towards the femoid, for emotional damages.

Sexually harassing a femoid (as a subhuman) - Maximum sentence of life imprisonment or sent to concentration camp in Antarctica.

Raping a femoid (as a subhuman) - No evidence required, if you are accused of rape you shall be sentenced to death.

Killing a femoid (as a subhuman) - 15 years of mandatory torture in concentration camp, then death.

You better CHOose a good lawyER.

Tell them about your good personality.