Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Holy shit i think i found the ultimate incel

Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
st. blackops2cel and eggman mog the shit out of this guy wtf this guy is an abomination, he needs to become a meme

found him on a tiktok cringe compilation

Desktop Screenshot 20181116   21115485 2

Mogs me because white.

He is white, mogs me.

If that gay flag behind him means he's gay, then he's not an incel because gay men can't be incel. Even I'd be knee deep in dicks, balls and assholes if I were gay.

If that gay flag behind him means he's gay, then he's not an incel because gay men can't be incel. Even I'd be knee deep in dicks, balls and assholes if I were gay.
persepctive boyo.
you're right

i dont think hes gay

Longest face in existence. That hair makes him look like a clown JFL. He needs to go full hooligan mode. No normie would dare even look at him or start shit. He looks tall too.

Just saw the fag flag in the background. Lmao this faggot has infinite SMV because fags will fuck anything.

Decent eye area, though.

Jfl if your phltrum is the same size as your chin

Longest face in existence. That hair makes him look like a clown JFL. He needs to go full hooligan mode. No normie would dare even look at him or start shit. He looks tall too.

Just saw the fag flag in the background. Lmao this faggot has infinite SMV because fags will fuck anything.

Decent eye area, though.
kek

Just get a new haircut bro:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is the ultimate incel

Attachments

• IMG_2419.PNG
    IMG_2419.PNG
    214.7 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2420.PNG
    IMG_2420.PNG
    82.9 KB · Views: 241
>very long midface

Lifefuel for Ryo_Hazuki

Good God. This guy makes blackops2cel look like Brad Pitt.

Poor guy tbh. Hope he doesn't get doxxed.

Some of the comments made me laugh goodfellas style ngl, feel bad for the guy but he has no problems if he is the gay.

These fucking retards with the "mogs me becauae of white" meme are among the worst copers

his eye area mogs

why is Tik Tok even a thing? I'd have that shit banned within hours of me taking office. most lolcow forums are full of incels-in-denial or wannabe normalfags and they'd be send to forced labor camps.
lol JBW works in many cases but I think you're trolling if referring to this abomination

doesn't work in the rustbelt wastelands or any liberal blue state. works in eastern europe but not western. there's more to it than just yelling "JBW!" like an uncultured savage.

he's just an old guy with a hairstyle he's far too old for

Mogs me to the eighth realm of hell and back, because he is white and tall.

you should watch more tiktok cringe compilations, i've seen a lot of deformed people, recessed chins and just downright other incels on them

Counter-cope, white man. Face it, self-hating deathnik whores love a white man. Not even white women say they don't date white men, unlike self-hating deathnik whores.

Decent eye area, though.

Fakecel

He looks bad but onecooldude is uglier.

he is mogged my blackops2cel but not eggy