Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holy shit I NT mogged so hard recently

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
So I had a biology discussion today to go to an hr ago and I wasn’t nervous but I just didn’t want any girls to be in my group. There were 6 groups there I think and luckily it was me and 2 other normies. The TA passed around a paper and told us what to do. I initiated the conversation with the normies and was talking normally. We also talked about like our housing, where we were from, what year we were and whatnot.

And you know what, they asked me questions as well and responded well to my questions. Holy shit it felt good that I could actually talk to people without stuttering like a sperg and talking softly.

Tagging @Ricordanza cause we talked about this yesterday

Boyos 2023 is the year of NTmaxxing.

Mogs me for being in a group

Another school story...

Another school story...
mang schoolcels have it so easy with blackpill i wish i had that knowledge back in the day but there were only PUA

mang schoolcels have it so easy with blackpill i wish i had that knowledge back in the day but there were only PUA
The blackpill has always existed tbh

Time for Propanolol. I'll return afterwards.

now try to be NT with foids, its 10x harder im also NT with normies

A4D34B3C 89E6 4840 B5F1 C33AEAF014A3

tbh it’s harder with women for sure but man I’m seeing good progress

not a cope, it’s a natural part of life
lfe is cope

and you are just a kid

What does this even mean kek
Small talk with normies is cope, it means absolutely nothing and fixating on being able to do it is unironically a sperg trait ngl

Its a step in the right direction, social anxiety can be fixed. Worst thing that can be done is to isolate yourself and then get social phobia and become a shutin, im not talking about getting the pussy, im talking about learning how to interact on respectful level to later on get a job and work with people.

Its a step in the right direction, social anxiety can be fixed. Worst thing that can be done is to isolate yourself and then get social phobia and become a shutin, im not talking about getting the pussy, im talking about learning how to interact on respectful level to later on get a job and work with people.
Yes exactly which is why I want to improve on it and people here saying it’s muh cope. Well sorry if I my mind isn’t on women 24/7 or a NEET. I’m gonna need to be able to actually talk to people if I want any chance of bettering my education and career. I doubt I’ll get a girl to fuck anyway but I don’t care, what I do in life is not dictated by a random woman’s needs.

Last edited:
I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, having all this knowledge on how to socialize.

So I had a biology discussion today to go to an hr ago and I wasn’t nervous but I just didn’t want any girls to be in my group. There were 6 groups there I think and luckily it was me and 2 other normies. The TA passed around a paper and told us what to do. I initiated the conversation with the normies and was talking normally. We also talked about like our housing, where we were from, what year we were and whatnot.

And you know what, they asked me questions as well and responded well to my questions. Holy shit it felt good that I could actually talk to people without stuttering like a sperg and talking softly.

How are you autistic and better than me at socializing with others? :feelsUnreal:

Based but you need to make female friends somehow

It is easier in school than real-life, enjoy it while you can

Lol it’s just easier to talk to guys compared to girls it’s over

NTmaxxing is a meme

Are you on nofap? Or on any nootropics

Lol talking to dudes when you are assigned into a group together and given a medium to talk over. That doesnt require any skills or being NT.

Go up to a stranger who you have no connection with, no shared medium, aka not another college kid etc, and get a fluid conversation with them and leave with plans to hangout.

you literally most basic easy shit in the entire world and think its accomplishing something. They had to talk to you to not be awkward you fucking sperg, they were assigned into group with you. God kids are so fucking dumb, they really need to be banned or put into a different subsection of the forum

Lol talking to dudes when you are assigned into a group together and given a medium to talk over. That doesnt require any skills or being NT.

Go up to a stranger who you have no connection with, no shared medium, aka not another college kid etc, and get a fluid conversation with them and leave with plans to hangout.

you literally most basic easy shit in the entire world and think its accomplishing something. They had to talk to you to not be awkward you fucking sperg, they were assigned into group with you. God kids are so fucking dumb, they really need to be banned or put into a different subsection of the forum

Hating ass niggas won’t affect me I’ll keep grinding and keep hustling
C0910E77 A2D8 4303 9286 0ED57EC04BE5

I like to see this mindset ngl.
Fr people here are always hating on anything positive you do in life. Just like normalfags, I wanna be supporting my niggas on here to do better in life. Just because women don’t like us doesn’t mean we should give up on life.