Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit I loaded up Bumble and got nonstop matches

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Then checked those matches and saw they were all guys.

I accidentally had the settings set to both men and women.

If you're attractive to gay men, it's over. It's proof you have feminine features. Remember: gaycels are just coping incels who just try to cope with feminine men.

Reminder, only non-fat biological women (NFBW) count, even if you're gay. Dick is worthless.

Last edited:
Is it lifefuel if other men are attracted to you or is it suifuel? I think it'd be more life fuel actually.

I prefer the term non-morbidly obese women because there are plenty of fat attractive women that definitely count.

An incel's first mistake.

i would think gays are attracted to dom features

what?

you could have feminine features and be a "pretty boy" which girls REALLY like, stop coping.

you think justin bieber or the endless amount of those fag singers look fucking manly? Yet girls desire them, you don't have to look like my avi to be attractive to women, or else it would be over for 95% of males
i would think gays are attracted to dom features

Femboys have zero sex appeal to to femoids, so you're about to be right.

Homosexuality is a fetish and it can be triggered through early childhood molestation.

Gays are notoriiusly desperate for sex and being men they have no problem lowering their standards by a ridiculous degree.

A faggot being down to fuck you is the same as a desperate incel being down to fuck a grotesque middle aged landwhale with rotten teeth and stds

femoids dig pretty boy features which explains why there is a pretty boy phenotype

same pics/bio
men:
attachment.php

Women:
attachment.php

Fagmaxing is legit.

Do you guys live under fucking rocks lmao?

@Ryo_Hazuki
Prettyboys which is desirable by women have a mixture of masculine/femenine traits, but once you get femenine in your looks too much than 30-40 or say 50 (end tier) % then you become repulsing.

Is it lifefuel if other men are attracted to you or is it suifuel? I think it'd be more life fuel actually.

I got hit on by a 40+ year old drunk gay man at a vacation resort once when I was in my early 20s.

It's nice to be wanted by anyone.

Then checked those matches and saw they were all guys.

I accidentally had the settings set to both men and women.

If you're attractive to gay men, it's over. It's proof you have feminine features. Remember: gaycels are just coping incels who just try to cope with feminine men.

Reminder, only non-fat biological women (NFBW) count, even if you're gay. Dick is worthless.
fake and gay

low iq thread

for you to have matches means you knowingly swiped right on them

If you're attractive to gay men, it's over. It's proof you have feminine features.

No it's not.

Literally ANY guy can go on a gay dating website/app and get shit tons of matches.

Ugly high T ogre? Tons of gay guys will still want you to be their "power top".
Low T manlet? Tons of gay guys will be glad to have you as their "bottom".
Fat, blad, middle aged, and hairy? You're considered a "bear" and still seen as desirable to a lot of gay men.

Just like lots of straight men have fetishes for every type of woman imaginable (BBWs, grannies, you name it) there are gay men into every type of guy you can imagine. And just like straight men have low to nonexistent standards, the same applies to gay men. So even if you're not their type they'll still date you if you're in the right place at the right time. Just have a pulse.

If this is legit, that this is tangible proof that WOMEN are the problem. They're even less bearable and reasonable that legitimate faggots.

Is @Ryo_Hazuki a femboy? TIL.

Polar opposite.

same pics/bio
men:
attachment.php

Women:
attachment.php

Fagmaxing is legit.

I don't understand how that's even mathematically or logically possible, how the fuck can 25k women pass you up?

you are larp'ing hard, there's no way that's possible. you must've used pics of an acid burn victim

No it's not.

Literally ANY guy can go on a gay dating website/app and get shit tons of matches.

Fat, blad, middle aged, and hairy? You're considered a "bear" and still seen as desirable to a lot of gay men.

Just like lots of straight men have fetishes for every type of woman imaginable (BBWs, grannies, you name it) there are gay men into every type of guy you can imagine. And just like straight men have low to nonexistent standards, the same applies to gay men. So even if you're not their type they'll still date you if you're in the right place at the right time. Just have a pulse.
Not even a pulse for some of them

Do you guys live under fucking rocks lmao?

@Ryo_Hazuki

"Women don't like feminine men" is one of the biggest copes on this forum. Why do you think so many users here get ANGRY when you talk about pretty boys being attractive? The idea that men who are physically weaker and less masculine than them are highly desirable to women is pure rage fuel for them.

Some guys on here think "I'm not ugly, I'm just low T". When in reality they're both ugly AND low T.

No it's not.

So you're saying I sort of had the female experience?

Fuck what is the point of not going sui if you're male in 2018

Is @Ryo_Hazuki a femboy? TIL.

lol, no. I'm the antithesis of a pretty boy. I'm an ugly ogre. I'm just very vocal about how desirable pretty boys actually age.

Knajjd is our resident pretty boy mod though.

Gays are notoriiusly desperate for sex and being men they have no problem lowering their standards by a ridiculous degree.

A faggot being down to fuck you is the same as a desperate incel being down to fuck a grotesque middle aged landwhale with rotten teeth and stds

lol, no. I'm the antithesis of a pretty boy. I'm an ugly ogre. I'm just very vocal about how desirable pretty boys actually age.

Knajjd is our resident pretty boy mod though.

I agree with you. Nowadays, pretty boys are the new 'meta' in dating, at least among whites.

To expand: metrosexual looking men who dress well and have square jaws and bright eyes and soft faces seem to slay nowadays.

Last edited:
"Women don't like feminine men" is one of the biggest copes on this forum. Why do you think so many users here get ANGRY when you talk about pretty boys being attractive? The idea that men who are physically weaker and less masculine than them are highly desirable to women is pure rage fuel for them.

Some guys on here think "I'm not ugly, I'm just low T". When in reality they're both ugly AND low T.
There's little chance prettyboy would be choosen over high t big framed Chad, good to call everything around you a cope, when it's reality.

There's little chance prettyboy would be choosen over high t big framed Chad

Obviously the 6'3, large framed, chad with a strong jawline (but no ogre features) has the most mainstream appeal.

But there is a LARGE minority of women out there that would rather have a really good looking pretty boy.

Of course age and location are major variables as well. Obviously 18-20 year old girls are MUCH more into pretty boys than 30+ women (though there are more 30+ women into them than you would think). And pretty boys are the most popular in east asia, the west, and southeast asia. I would assume less so in the middle east or africa.

But if you think young pretty boys aren't slaying and don't have plenty of options, you are coping out of your mind. I've known pretty boys who have cucked men with MUCH higher testosterone.

Obviously the 6'3, large framed, chad with a strong jawline (but no ogre features) has the most mainstream appeal.

But there is a LARGE minority of women out there that would rather have a really good looking pretty boy.

Of course age and location are major variables as well. Obviously 18-20 year old girls are MUCH more into pretty boys than 30+ women (though there are more 30+ women into them than you would think). And pretty boys are the most popular in east asia, the west, and southeast asia. I would assume less so in the middle east or africa.

But if you think young pretty boys aren't slaying and don't have plenty of options, you are coping out of your mind. I've known pretty boys who have cucked men with MUCH higher testosterone.
Well, after you clarified your position i tend to agree at some point. But as i previously mentioned, desired prettyboys tend to have a mixture of masculine and femenine traits, also i would ask you to consider that there are some femenine/neotenous traits nearly universally highly undesirable in male individuals.
It comes to conclusion that facial harmony playes a huge role of perceived facial attractiveness too. More masculine/femenine mixed face must be greatly harmonious to be considered attractive.

This proves there is nothing wrong with our personality or "facial expression" as retards call it. If we were truely unlikeable nobody would like us, not trannies, old ladies or straight male friends

This proves there is nothing wrong with our personality or "facial expression" as retards call it. If we were truely unlikeable nobody would like us, not trannies, old ladies or straight male friends
You have to be braindead to believe that troll crap about "toxic aura" and all similar shit. I highly doubt cucks themselves believe in it.

Women truly are vile creatures that will stop at nothing to be with chad even if it kills them then fall back on a betabux and cheat on him with chad still.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back