Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holy shit I just went driving for the first time in like three weeks

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Everything is still locked down and barely any place is open. I don't think sunlight has touched my face in probably about three weeks. Just driving to the supermarket with the car window down and the sun and breeze in my face felt so good. I truly wish everyone can get the chance to drive in their lifetime.

What’s up with this site and the fetishization of driving? I have to drive myself everywhere and I fucking hate it. All the traffic and honking gives me a headache every single time.

@LastGerman on suicide watch.

What’s up with this site and the fetishization of driving? I have to drive myself everywhere and I fucking hate it. All the traffic and honking gives me a headache every single time.
Fucking honkies man.

Yeah - I often go driving in my shit wagon at night when the roads are quiet. Some of my favourite places to go driving are off limits at the moment though because the Welsh border is still closed but theres still a few decent places to go.

Can’t say the same where im at

I still can't drive.

I only do that about every two weeks I’d say

driver's license humblebrag thread

everything in my area reopened a while ago, traffic has been terrible

Mogs me at having driver's license :feelsbadman:

I can't drive

What is up with all this humblebrag? If you hate driving, then why do you have a driver licence in the first place? Why do you drive? That does not make any sense. Why should men not make a fetish out of driving? Driving is absolutely necessary in this life and era.

I still can't drive.

nice brag

driver's license humblebrag thread

everything in my area reopened a while ago, traffic has been terrible

Mogs me at having driver's license :feelsbadman:

I can't drive

And yet some people here think, that the driver licence pill as a meme... There is indeed a growing number in men who just cannot drive anymore while every female can do it without any efforts whatsoever.

What is up with all this humblebrag? If you hate driving, then why do you have a driver licence in the first place? Why do you drive? That does not make any sense. Why should men not make a fetish out of driving? Driving is absolutely necessary in this life and era.

And yet some people here think, that the driver licence pill as a meme... There is indeed a growing number in men who just cannot drive anymore while every female can do it without any efforts whatsoever.
Ngl driving is nice if you're an introvert or generally don't like being around other ppl, you get to avoid waiting for transport, go where you want rather than where the route takes you & just feel more relaxed than around unpredictable ppl on a bus or train.

I reckon there are plenty agoraphobics that would struggle but have an easier time of things in a car.

Mogs me at driving.

I urge you to try riding the bus or cycling every day to get to work/school/the store, it sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back