Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Holy shit i feel like roping so much right now

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
I am trembling with fear, i don't want to end up even more miserable but i feel like something even more terrible is coming i can't do nothing about it, i already been through enough, there's no place where i can fit in how can i fix all this, is everything gonna be fine? I don't know! But i am really scared of what's coming next

bro dont rope. go for a run or a walk

this thread is brutal, I really hope you feel better as soon as possible brocel

Damn... This is so fucking brutal. This is honestly my future too if I don't get a job in the coming months. Facing homelessness is scary but what is even scarier is the fact that in order to avoid it you have to get a job and interact with people and shit. Fuck that!

Homelessness, loss of family and many more
Brutal. I hope you don’t end up homeless, man. What happened with your family? My father recently died and it was so brutal losing him because he was like a best friend to me. It’s just my mother and I now, and a couple extended family members in the area

I deal with paranoia, too. Actually, I've felt the same kind of dread in the pit of my stomach for the past week.
I think it's mostly just alcohol withdrawal. Nothing to do but power through it or resume drinking.