Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Holy shit I feel giga high T

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
Just spent the entire day in the garden fixing my mom's shed. 11 hours of physical exertion. Haven't felt this low inhib in a while, now would be the time to hit on some lolis. Sadly no lolis around and it's late at night. I wonder how I'd feel if I hard gymmaxxed all the time :waitwhat:

Just spent the entire day in the garden fixing my mom's shed. 11 hours of physical exertion. Haven't felt this low inhib in a while, now would be the time to hit on some lolis. Sadly no lolis around and it's late at night. I wonder how I'd feel if I hard gymmaxxed all the time :waitwhat:

[Brutal] Fuark I feel giga high T

I should start gymmaxxing and farmmaxx again. I remember it was hot as hell in the middle of the day and I was lifting heavy equipment, walking for hours on end doing farmers walks in my spare time and and came back home at like 8:00 PM and felt super low inhib and high T. Felt like a beast tbh. Now I'm a NEET.

brutal gardenpill

Physical labour feels good and helps with depression. Why many users gymmaxx as well

Been getting into calisthenics and noticed it too. Losing fat and heavy exercise == less estrogen and more test == lower inhib

Yeah same. I'm feeling pumped.

Is her anime good? I liked Opening song

11 hours of physical exertion.

I know the feel, though I've experienced it only once in my life. I think sport is different, unless it's competitive and you won.

I think it's something you feel both as a result of physical exercise and a sense of accomplishment.

I know the feel, though I've experienced it only once in my life. I think sport is different, unless it's competitive and you won.

I think it's something you feel both as a result of physical exercise and a sense of accomplishment.
Tenor