Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit, I almost had sex last night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So I was walking back home from my master's degree. It was late, around 9 pm (21:00). As I was walking on this poorly-lit street, I noticed this somewhat hot but trashy woman. She was around 30 years old. At this moment in time I was fed up with my situation, a virgin at this age, and I was also very horny. So I did something I never did before: I hit on her.

She was smoking a cigarette, so I asked if I could borrow one of hers and join her and smoke with her. Mind you, I don't smoke, but I was willing to do anything at this point. So I asked her for a cigarette, and she winks at me and says "Sure, sweet cheeks". At this point my heart was racing, that reaction combined with my pent-up libido made me almost convinced that I'd have sex if I played my cards right. So as I'm smoking that cigarette, we get to talking, and we really hit it off. In merely a few minutes, I thought I was about to have sex (cause mind you, this chick was obviously a little trashy). Anyway, as I'm finishing the second cigarette I've borrowed, she hits me up with: "Well, aren't you gonna pay me for the cigarettes?". I was floored, shocked. But, my hopes weren't lost yet. I thought that maybe if she's willing to sell cigarettes, maybe she's willing to sell sex too. But immediately, my hopes were dashed, as I noticed at about that time that the girl was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era so I told her: here, you can have your three fiddy for your cigarettes, and I ran away home, completely convinced that I'm going to die a virgin.

I don't feel my dick when I coom :kys: :woke::cryfeels:

Too stimulating for virgin buddy boyo. I´m scared of experienced women, i mean they had sex hundreds of times and they are expecting from you to blown their brain out.

At least you tried

Nice story. You should become an author. I enjoyed reading it hahaha

fuck man so she was just old looking and not fat?

You have a masters degree, you mog me

i think you need glasses

I thought it was funny

"Holy shit, I had a talk with a random woman last night."

JFL at paying girls for cigarettes it’s over

Shit bro, so close

Too stimulating for virgin buddy boyo. I´m scared of experienced women, i mean they had sex hundreds of times and they are expecting from you to blown their brain out.
They should have tattoo on their foreheads saying "slut"

I missed the part where you almost had sex.

Go away Chad.

XerxesAzrael

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I missed the part where you almost had sex.
as I noticed at about that time that the girl was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era

next OP's thread: "Holy shit i almost had sex last night, cuz i live in neighborhood full of females"

next OP's thread: "Holy shit i almost had sex last night, cuz i live in neighborhood full of females"
My god, does no one read posts to the end? -.-

Chad would've just paid her in sex.

:feelskek:

Your threads make for good reads, OP.

If anything this thread is proof that most users here can't read

Cigarettes have been shown to cause lung cancer