Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Holy shit had an unreal dream that feels so real

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
So I just woke up and I have a feeling of mixed emotions. The dream took place at like a party and I was just chilling talking to girls. They were flirting with me and being sexual. I even had 2 bitches show me their tits and giggle. For some reason I was tired, I’m not really sure why tho.

Anyway the whole dream it was just a constant hit of dopamine and now that I’ve waken up I’m feeling happy. You know what’s hilarious? I was actually just thinking about .is in the dream and making a post describing what just happened kek

I was about to fuck a girl but then I slowly woke up and realized that it was all a dream.

Man I’ve never had a dream like this before. It felt so real like almost lucid dreaming.

I already knew what this dream was gonna be about before I even clicked on this thread :feelshaha:

Those types of dreams are the worst. Especially if you can even feel the touches there :feelsree:.

It just began for luciddreammaxxers

showing what would happen if you stopped being a sperg mab

I already knew what this dream was gonna be about before I even clicked on this thread :feelshaha:
Mogs me
this was 100% a dream
fr
Those types of dreams are the worst. Especially if you can even feel the touches there :feelsree:.
it felt very real, almost lucid dreaming ngl
It just began for luciddreammaxxers
tbhtbh
showing what would happen if you stopped being a sperg mab
Showing the reality of what these avg white guys

Showing the reality of what these avg white guys
34171 2