Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit, found my twin

Holy fuck! I can't even laugh at this cringe! :feelspuke::feelsree:
Whenever I see any pajeet cringe, I get this uncontrollable urge to take a thick heavy solid metal rod and swing it across the pajeet's subhuman skull at lighting speed, obliterating it into a thousand bony pieces dipped in blood, gooey brains, and other disgusting body fluids. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
LITERALLY how I'm feeling rn :reeeeee::reeeeee:
@Lurkercel0 look at this shit bro...

Last edited:
Holy fuck! I can't even laugh at this cringe! :feelspuke::feelsree:
Thing is... if he was even a typical 5ft10+ zoomer fakecel from this site and he was doing that goofy dance he'd be perceived as "confident". Proof us ethnic turbo/manlets don't live on the same plane of existence.

Thing is... if he was even a typical 5ft10+ zoomer fakecel from this site and he was doing that goofy dance he'd be perceived as "confident".
If he had an HTN+ face. I don't think a guy with average stats can get away with that cringy shit