Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy shit facial water bloat is so ridiculously volatile

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I might not be able to leave the house today because im in a very bad bloat day.

I made the mistake of thinking that today I wouldn't leave the house anyway and did cheat day. I was at my best bloat wise, basically this:

181c5843cc.png

I got concave cheeks basically in every lightning, even mall one, which is very unusual. Mind that this was YESTERDAY. Right now almosy any sign of concave-ness is fucking gone. In a SINGLE day. It enrages me so much how high manteinance water weight requires. I am literally AFRAID to leave the house without some mask or something. I will try to fast today (not hard since I ate a lot yesterday) and completely overdose on coffee (take like 6 coffees or so in a single afternoon) to see if I can burn the water fast enough to be able to go outside at night. I also already drank an entire bottle of water to see if it can help. If I fail to get to any decent level of face leanness before night, I will cancel every plan putting up some lame excuse to my friends.

Holy shit I also realized too that my mood is so dependant on face bloat its not even funny. Yesterday I was happy as fuck while today I want to go ER. I wonder if the "chad eats pizza and stays chiseled" meme is true, but if its actually true, this makes me hate Chad even more. Any motive is good to hate Chad, he deserves it.

I wish my cheeks were the main thing i had to worry about.

This guy freaks me out for some reason

oh no, my main concern is my subhuman frame. But its a lost cause so I try to focus on what I can improve
got ya

This is a textbook example of body dismorphic disorder right here boyos.

I will trade places i have subhuman face / Big eye area Bony Frame skeleton tier / ethnic

i will also trade places with volcel/fakecel twisted

Have a question if you drink like 3 liter water a day does it gives you also a facial bloat? I drink alot. Of water to clean my face etc.

Can everyone stop shitting on this guy? He is 100% right.

Hollow cheeks are an integral component to being attractive. Having a fat face is pure suicide.

OP, can you give me any tips on how to get rid of chubby cheeks? I know I have a great skull shape and bone structure, it's just hidden under a fatass face.

Can everyone stop shitting on this guy? He is 100% right.

Hollow cheeks are an integral component to being attractive. Having a fat face is pure suicide.

OP, can you give me any tips on how to get rid of chubby cheeks? I know I have a great skull shape and bone structure, it's just hidden under a fatass face.

drop drastically carbs and sodium. dont binge eat. drop sugar a lot too.

Tbh it's bone mass in zygos and lower third height that stretches out malar fat and makes chad look lean with higher bodyfat. It's ogre for bonemasscels

JFL at OP trolling here everyday with his 7/10 face just leave and go slay you moron what is point posting here with that face

nice troll Peter Steele

I might not be able to leave the house today because im in a very bad bloat day.

I made the mistake of thinking that today I wouldn't leave the house anyway and did cheat day. I was at my best bloat wise, basically this:

181c5843cc.png

I got concave cheeks basically in every lightning, even mall one, which is very unusual. Mind that this was YESTERDAY. Right now almosy any sign of concave-ness is fucking gone. In a SINGLE day. It enrages me so much how high manteinance water weight requires. I am literally AFRAID to leave the house without some mask or something. I will try to fast today (not hard since I ate a lot yesterday) and completely overdose on coffee (take like 6 coffees or so in a single afternoon) to see if I can burn the water fast enough to be able to go outside at night. I also already drank an entire bottle of water to see if it can help. If I fail to get to any decent level of face leanness before night, I will cancel every plan putting up some lame excuse to my friends.

Holy shit I also realized too that my mood is so dependant on face bloat its not even funny. Yesterday I was happy as fuck while today I want to go ER. I wonder if the "chad eats pizza and stays chiseled" meme is true, but if its actually true, this makes me hate Chad even more. Any motive is good to hate Chad, he deserves it.
Meanwhile chad is like
images

chad is allowed to humble brag but im not allowed to have my 3/10 face in my profile picture because it counts as braging.

:lul::lul: People calling Zyros a chad, someone please post his frame to shut them up

Just lol if you read the op. Zyros is a narcissistic LARPer. He needs to get leukemia ASAP and fuck off. Why doesn't he just fuck his FBs and leave us in peace. WE FUCKING GET IT, YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOUR ONLY PROBLEM WAS BODYFAT. Most of us have NO BONES underneath our fat and are FUCKED.

This forum's no-females policy should be expanded to Zyros too.

(just kidding about the leukemia bit. But please go slay and stop seeking validation like a woman)

drop drastically carbs and sodium. dont binge eat. drop sugar a lot too.
What exactly did you change to lose the bloat of your face? I have also heard that lots of vitamin C helps aswell. It would be awesome if you could list exactly what you did to reduce your bloated cheeks. And you got any beforepictures that you'd want to share? Cheers

Just lol if you read the op. Zyros is a narcissistic LARPer. He needs to get leukemia ASAP and fuck off. Why doesn't he just fuck his FBs and leave us in peace. WE FUCKING GET IT, YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOUR ONLY PROBLEM WAS BODYFAT. Most of us have NO BONES underneath our fat and are FUCKED.

(just kidding about the leukemia bit. But please go slay and stop seeking validation like a woman)

my biggest problem beung bodyfat? no, by biggest provlem is shit tier frame. I just focus in what I can fix.

What exactly did you change to lose the bloat of your face? I have also heard that lots of vitamin C helps aswell. It would be awesome if you could list exactly what you did to reduce your bloated cheeks. And you got any beforepictures that you'd want to share? Cheers

Went from eating pasta 4-5 days a week to eating it 1 day a week. Increased potasium, fruit and juice intake. Dropped chips and shit lkke that. Dont drink any sugary sdrinks anymore. Changed many food types for their low in salt counterparts. binge eat a lot less. I also drini more coffee now.

Why mods allowing this fuck to even post?