Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HOLY SHIT EVERYBODY!!!! I HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH!!!! MY MIND IS OPENED TO THE REALITY, WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

None of it happened absolutely none of it, the main spokesperson after the shooting lied about being in the school during the shooting but he wasn't even there.
On top of that the police said the shooter had armor and a mask on, but Cruz wasn't wearing any of that.
It's all lies created to speed up the process of the repeal of the second amendment.
If they take our guns they take our ER.
EVERYBODY HAS BEEN LIENG TO YOU, YOUR GOVERNMENT, YOUR TEACHERS, YOUR PARENTS, they are all LIENG.

Interesting.

Alex-_Jones-_Infowars-_Closeup.jpg

Last edited:
i feel bad for people who didnt know this already

Interesting.

It's all part of their plot, they want to enslave all of humanity as their working populace that will not resist or complain.
That is why they are against us, we resist and protest the treatment, they want everybody to be a labatomized worker that feeds on pointless consumer products.
First they take tour rights so they can do as they please, then they thrust into full throttle.

It was a psyop just like Columbine and Virginia Tech.

Virginia Tech is the weirdest one though, if you search around and look up a few theories it's literally Lovecraftian levels of fucked up. Basically like that movie, the Manchurian Candidate.

I don’t think it’s about taking away guns they could have done that a long time ago. It’s about stigmatizing “weirdos” like Cruz. And fearmongering and spreading false information.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories.

The left lies for their agenda. In other news, the sky is blue.

Virginia Tech is the weirdest one though, if you search around and look up a few theories it's literally Lovecraftian levels of fucked up. Basically like that movie, the Manchurian Candidate.
So school shootings never happened? My bubble just burst :-(

I'm not one for conspiracy theories.
Interesting.

So school shootings never happened? My bubble just burst :-(

Holy shit I just found out his dad is an FBI agent, this kid is definitely a crisis actor.

This guy being a lying shit possible crisis actor doesn't mean it's a hoax.

Lol, notice the long blink he does at 12 seconds, he's badly lying and trying to remember his bullshit line there.

I didn't say that, it's just that those two are extremely peculiar if you do your research. It doesn't add up
What about their journals? You think the law enforcement hired someone to write them?

What about their journals? You think the law enforcement hired someone to write them?

i think they did actually do it but it wasn't just the two of them lol

It could have been the writings of a depressed teenager, look at all the depressed fucked up shit that we write on here.

haha vla I was reading about this type of stuff long ago. Its OGRE for humanity, psychopaths are at the top of society and they are manufacturing society to become a hell. Yes, satan has taken over this world, it is OGRE for this world.

haha vla I was reading about this type of stuff long ago. Its OGRE for humanity, psychopaths are at the top of society and they are manufacturing society to become a hell. Yes, satan has taken over this world, it is OGRE for this world.
My only option is to climb the economic ladder and be one of the top 1% ruling humanity or stay a sheep that will never have my desires or aspirations fulfilled.

My only option is to climb the economic ladder and be one of the top 1% ruling humanity or stay a sheep that will never have my desires or aspirations fulfilled.

nah if you do that you will lose your soul, you have to suck satans dick if you wanna do that. I would rather just cope with vidya till I die and ascend into a higher vibration plane. Would rather not go to something lower than this one... cant imagine how bad that would be.

lol @ America.

Want their guns but don't want healthcare.

JFL if you didn't realize these events are fake after Sandy Hoax.

Healthcare won't save me from some dindu invading my house or the government trying to make us into cattle.

No it will just save you from things that will actually happen. Like getting sick and old.

But (((who))) could be behind this??

its overrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i hate that kid's face, wish he was shot