Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit did you know elliot rodger said this?

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems... One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.

I never knew he actually said that. I never knew he actually mentioned incels by name! damn!

This is why Elliot Rodger must be considered a martyr, despite having sufficient looks to gain pussy, he gave his life fighting to create a better world for incel men. Yet what have incel men done despite his sacrifice, we just lie here pathetically rotting instead of taking action. We should be ashamed of ourselves, we are not worthy of the great gift he died to give us, bless you St Ellliot, you were too good for this world.

The forces working against us are too strong. You have to understand that biologically, men are in direct competition with other for sexual access. There's little motivation for us to cooperate and distribute sex fairly.

Women are not in direct competition with other, that's why they easily set up the feminist state.

Nope makes me like him even more

universallyabhorred said:
This is why Elliot Rodger must be considered a martyr, despite having sufficient looks to gain pussy, he gave his life fighting to create a better world for incel men. Yet what have incel men done despite his sacrifice, we just lie here pathetically rotting instead of taking action. We should be ashamed of ourselves, we are not worthy of the great gift he died to give us, bless you St Ellliot, you were too good for this world.

Lol please. He did very littlle for us. Most of his victims were asiatic incels.

Weirdcel said:
Lol please. He did very littlle for us. Most of his victims were asiatic incels.
Those Asians were actually normies, he mentioned in his manifesto that some of them stole stuff from him and had girlfriends.

universallyabhorred said:

He killed other incels. Gook incels.

Pasteleiro said:
He killed other incels. Gook incels.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Those Asians were actually normies, he mentioned in his manifesto that some of them stole stuff from him and had girlfriends[/font]

He may have not had the best success but he tried. he's the only one who tried. everyone else, including me, just sits here and complains and does nothing. elliot tried

Jewsel said:
Lol what a schizophrenic brat
Yeah the goyim should have just took it ay?

wise words from the Supreme Gentleman. He also had this to say:

"The only way such a society can happen is if women were to be completely segregated from men. If men grow up without the knowledge of women or sexuality, then attractiveness wouldn't be a major concern, and there would be no incel suffering."

source: https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-manifesto-puahate-comments

Elliot Rodger will always be an honorary incel, even if he had chances to ascend, he's a-OKay.

Classic_Jarvis said:
wise words from the Supreme Gentleman. He also had this to say:

"The only way such a society can happen is if women were to be completely segregated from men. If men grow up without the knowledge of women or sexuality, then attractiveness wouldn't be a major concern, and there would be no incel suffering."

source: https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-manifesto-puahate-comments

He was a quality poster, actually.

TheVman said:
If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems... One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.

I never knew he actually said that. I never knew he actually mentioned incels by name! damn!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OyrX11cMkE[/video]

Pretty much like any other wars. Instead of solving it, they destroy it. I never knew he said that. Make me even more respectable of him, he really showed how disgusting and degenerate this society is falling under the command of retarded females.

I wish Our Blessed Elliot posted here.

Inceldom will only get worse, but uprisings don't really happen in the West. We have too many things to distract us, plus relative prosperity. Bread and circuses for the masses.

Beta uprising 2018 has begun.

Ironically he killed incels.

Screenshot_1.png

"Weihan "David" Wang, 20 (stabbed fifteen times and slashed 23 times in the head, neck, chest, back, and both arms and hands)"
article-2641666-1E45BD8600000578-675_306x335.jpg

He stabbed an incel 15 times as well as slashing his head, neck etc. 23 times.

Now let's count how many males he killed to females ratio.

4 males and 2 females.

:love: :love: :love:  WE LOVE YOU ER, HOPE YOU STAB THE WHOLE FORUM  :love: :love: :love:

Weed said:
Ironically he killed incels.
Screenshot_1.png

"Weihan "David" Wang, 20 (stabbed fifteen times and slashed 23 times in the head, neck, chest, back, and both arms and hands)"
article-2641666-1E45BD8600000578-675_306x335.jpg

He stabbed an incel 15 times as well as slashing his head, neck etc. 23 times.
Now let's count how many males he killed to females ratio.
4 males and 2 females.
:love: :love: :love: WE LOVE YOU ER, HOPE YOU STAB THE WHOLE FORUM :love: :love: :love:
killing incels is mercy killing. i wish someone cared enough about me to kill me

We can't destroy our problems. They're too vast.

He predicted the future. This is only the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back