Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit bros wtf Jordan Barett that supermodel guy openly acknowledges the blackpill on his insta and says that he "mogs PPL"

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
This is Jordan Barett the guy that the retards at Looksmaxxing call a "psl God" and apparently the info reached to him and now he doubles.down on blackpill speak on his Insta account

He was one of the highest paid male models in the world
Screenshot 20231115 215342

This is his insta account
The blutick response is him
Screenshot 20231114 232307  01
Screenshot 20231114 232320  02
Screenshot 20231114 232610  01
Screenshot 20231114 232922  01
Screenshot 20231114 232307  01

Of course looksfags worship the guy, .org needs to be deleted permanently.

doesn't look that chad to me tbh, like a twink version of chad

He's just recognizing his fanbase and talking like they do.

That makes him an even bigger mogger, girls prefer pretty boys

Moggs CURRYLAND and it's billion citizens to the Taj Mahal and back

He's just recognizing his fanbase and talking like they do.
What's interesting is that he was not well known outside of the modelling community n had a few thousand followers n now he has blown up after he has retired nd every second comment on his insta account is some looksmaxxing coper

I said this in a previous thread, but when people talk about incel culture going mainstream, they mean shit like this, not the blackpill proper getting acknowledged - it isn't, NO ONE is acknowledging the blackpill because these people all believe they can reach his level by sheer effort, will, and some elbow grease - the redpill. The lingo and "aesthetic" of the culture is going mainstream, in the same way 4chan culture and lingo was dumbed down and spread to Reddit and Instagram without any of its abrasive and contrarian aspects. Read Simulacra and Simulation

Dude he’s one of the PSL gods. Everybody in this sphere knows him

Brb, gonna check if IT calls him a dirty inkwell that doesn't have sex because he talks about mogging:feelswhere::waitwhat:.

I said this in a previous thread, but when people talk about incel culture going mainstream, they mean shit like this, not the blackpill proper getting acknowledged - it isn't, NO ONE is acknowledging the blackpill because these people all believe they can reach his level by sheer effort, will, and some elbow grease - the redpill. The lingo and "aesthetic" of the culture is going mainstream, in the same way 4chan culture and lingo was dumbed down and spread to Reddit and Instagram without any of its abrasive and contrarian aspects. Read Simulacra and Simulation
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Yeah I think you are onto something. This whole "blackpill" is like a weird *quirky* culture for the normies to larp about for their amusement

It's like we are the weird animals in the cages n the zoo visitors emulate our behaviour for fun and amusement failing to realise the actual suffering we face .

It's all a big joke for him . He prolly doesn't even know where these terms come from. He is just trying to appeal to his new group of fanboys. He ecists on a diff plane than us. He will never understand in depth what we are talking about in the first place

He’s known about the BP for a while. Even before it blew up on tiktok

Brb, gonna check if IT calls him a dirty inkwell that doesn't have sex because he talks about mogging:feelswhere::waitwhat:.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
:lul: Sadly he is a faggot. I have noticed this about Chads . The prettiest Chad's always date n fuck men. I wonder why

He’s known about the BP for a while. Even before it blew up on tiktok
How so? Can u provide me some context. I m not signing up on cucktock it's too suifuel for me

Mogs everyone on this forum around a 100000 times combined.

Shut up of course he's fucking Chad jesus christ.
computer rage GIF

That makes him an even bigger mogger, girls prefer pretty boys

Moggs CURRYLAND and it's billion citizens to the Taj Mahal and back

Dude he’s one of the PSL gods. Everybody in this sphere knows him
I never said he isn't a chad, but he gives me twink vibes with that prettyboyo face and expressions

All of these dudes who have pictures saved of male models in their device are one of the most pathetic faggots ive ever seen. Pisses me off to no end

I never said he isn't a chad, but he gives me twink vibes with that prettyboyo face and expressions
He doesn’t have a pretty boy face, he honestly looks to masc for a lot of foids. He does kinda look like a butch lesbian though which some people have observed, I think this is due to being brachycephalic

All of these dudes who have pictures saved of male models in their device are one of the most pathetic faggots ive ever seen. Pisses me off to no end
Nigga I just went to Google and posted the first screenshot they had of him. It's not that deep

your pajeet eyes can't comprehend actual beauty
he prolly thinks that some 5'6 bulked up shitskin with a beard is more handsome as he would be considered more "masculine"

.org is made by the same guy who made our home
I know, all the more shame on Marquis for not doubling down on either of the two

Meh Chico mogs him tbh
Dude even Chico acknowledges blackpill on his insta account and he is even more vain than barett lol

In one of his posts a guy said - "Can the hottest psl God reply to me" and Chico responded with a tehee emoji. Absolutely suifuel

Dude even Chico acknowledges blackpill on his insta account and he is even more vain than barett lol

In one of his posts a guy said - "Can the hottest psl God reply to me" and Chico responded with a tehee emoji. Absolutely suifuel
Yeah but I seriously think Chico in his prime was unmoggable

Hes having fun dude with his fans he couldnt care less about any pill

Nigga I just went to Google and posted the first screenshot they had of him. It's not that deep
If you've spent some time with one of those types of people you'd know how annoying they are

he prolly thinks that some 5'6 bulked up shitskin with a beard is more handsome as he would be considered more "masculine"
Boomer trait. Not even Indian girls like those men. Kpop and other pretty boy stuff is super popular among teen Indian girls. As a matter of fact I have never seen a Genz indian girl thirsting for a Boomer bollywood actor.

your pajeet eyes can't comprehend actual beauty

he looks like beautified version of Elliot Rodger to me, with that hapa like eyes and his nose seems weird to me

his overall looks comes from his vivid hairstyles

the only thing i find good on his face is strong features of forehead and jaw

he may be mogger or whatever but he looks like a walking lizardman to me

he looks like beautified version of Elliot Rodger to me, with that hapa like eyes and his nose seems weird to me

That's cause you have spent your entire life among pot bellied bug eyed subhumans. A fit hunter eyed man is obviously weird to you.

hapa eyes brocel ? that's hunter eyes. Women love those. Most male models require those.

He's confirmed to have browsed lookism in 2017.
Either way, i don't care about this Chad.

I hate .org faggots so much

Where did he say "I mog"? He doesn't seem to be pandering to the blackpill. He even asks "mog again" as if he is still confused by this nascent term espoused by his fans.
He has many times u can check his insta account he made a insta reel with his boyfriend (he is a fag) where he goes - "look I am mogging you now"

We all lifemog him because he's a faggot. I'd rather be incel than a chad fag.

This is Jordan Barett the guy that the retards at Looksmaxxing call a "psl God" and apparently the info reached to him and now he doubles.down on blackpill speak on his Insta account

He was one of the highest paid male models in the world
View attachment 958343

This is his insta account
The blutick response is him
View attachment 958344View attachment 958345View attachment 958346View attachment 958347View attachment 958348
hhe already knew what the blackpill was before it was mainstream. he had a looksmax acc

hhe already knew what the blackpill was before it was mainstream. he had a looksmax acc
tf wait a second did he? So did he like looksmaxx or was he on it for shits and giggles?

tf wait a second did he? So did he like looksmaxx or was he on it for shits and giggles?
he was always good looking. he has an account on looksmax, just search it up on looksmax youll see threads about him. hes insecure i think but feeds off attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back