Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HOLY SHIT , being drunk feels good .

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
its like your in a sub realm ( between normal awareness and being drunk )

you immidiatly become low inhib , and everything just feels more bearable , like why even care that much . shit dosnt matter once your dead "

but your still aware of your position , that now in that very moment a foid fucks a fucking chad with a networth 10x higher then yours

but hey , atleast we are aware of the bullshit , and can counteract ( not get into long term relationshits / dont marry )
if we have to

this shithole is rigged and favours Woman , just have fun and enjoy your copes.

Last edited:
Getting drunk is bloody incredible.

alcohol helps with my suicidal thoughts

based, but the good effect is only for the first beer, later it is only because you're in a rush and it's not nice anymore

based, but the good effect is only for the first beer, later it is only because you're in a rush and it's not nice anymore
first you need to trigger the effect" ( getting drunk )

usually 1 liter of beer is enough for that

then its just keep being in that state so you refill every 3-5 -10 minutes

im drunk now obviosly and holy shit , it feels good

first you need to trigger the effect" ( getting drunk )

usually 1 liter of beer is enough for that

then its just keep being in that state so you refill every 3-5 -10 minutes

im drunk now obviosly and holy shit , it feels good
hell yeah keep the inflow nice and steady then, my internet bro

hell yeah keep the inflow nice and steady then, my internet bro
i baught 24 beer cans from amazon , pretty cheap aswell , you can do it too it only cost me around 17€

dont have a car , so thats a good alternative to get a bunch
it feels nauseating
WHY? , your in the fucking next realm " once your drunk , if feels so good , holy shit

Last edited:
It feels fucking elite, make sure to stay hydrated though. I got drunk last night now i am paying for it today with hangover ect :

alcohol is cope and will slowly but steadily kill you
dont do it, accept :blackpill: with high inhib and be strong

It feels fucking elite, make sure to stay hydrated though. I got drunk last night now i am paying for it today with hangover ect :
i just drank my bottle of whine ( 14 % , simple shit ) and used some beer after it .

im hydrated no worries , the effect is ongoing . holy shit the feeling its just so good .

Yeah it is, but I get shit hangovers that make me want to fucking kill myself

Yeah it is, but I get shit hangovers that make me want to fucking kill myself
i dont , just sleep over it really , nest day or after sleep your sober

And water is wet.

Ordering beer on amazon:feelshaha::feelsohh:

I can just buy it in the supermarket for 50 cent

ahahaha tfw you life in america and you don't have a supermarket in walking distance
i life in germany and have supermarket ( markets ) in walking distance

but cant be bothered to carry more then 20 beer .

im just lazy and based really.
ahahaha tfw you life in america and you don't have a supermarket in walking distance
in germany there are enough , the drunken state reach its limited , hokly fucking shit

Last edited:
Drink beer to cure hangovers.
For real. I just slow drink them the day after a binge and the day after that I'm fine again!

you immidiatly become low inhib , and everything just feels more bearable , like why even care that much . shit dosnt matter once your dead "

but your still aware of your position , that now in that very moment a foid fucks a fucking chad with a networth 10x higher then yours

but hey , atleast we are aware of the bullshit , and can counteract ( not get into long term relationshits / dont marry )
if we have to

Not as good as highness

Too bad I won't be drunk ever. I'm doomed to be on edge 24X7

Too bad I won't be drunk ever. I'm doomed to be on edge 24X7
why not? its feels funny tbh , and if you want it to end you cou
ld just sleep out till your alcohol decays

if we have to

Did you get drunk for first time today?

I see no reason to drink besides liver damage

Wish I could drink without feeling shit the day after

True. Especially the first half of the day after feels like it strongly enhances depression and negative thought. Oh well.

Nothing wrong with binging 1 time a week, all other days I drink much less. Only a retard would binge every single day.

I've been alcoholmaxing since I was 15

Same here. This is what stops me from drinking often. I drink only once in a while because I always wake up feeling like shit the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back