Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HOLY SH*T (must see), looking at these noodlewhores without their makeup makes me wanna puke

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
My goodness look at how ugly these noodlewhore chinks are without makeup. I use TanTan (Asian tinder) and EVERY noodlewhore has the same pale doll makeup look. I never see them post pics of their natural faces.

Its like this popular meme:

maxresdefault.jpg

Fakeup is impressive ngl

fakeup should be banned

Man without these fraud techniques it would be an even playing field.

Damn and noodlewhores are the ones going around saying how ugly Asian men are rofl. Most noodlewhores are repulsive and grotesque looking without makeup.

This is what awaits JBWcels who go to China to ascend.

How the fuck did she make her eyes look bigger

Many would simp for her even without makeup on
That's the world we live in

JFL you don't even need a face to be attractive as a foid.

And these rice-thots are some of the most self-righteous, egotistical narcissist that you'll even find, even though they look like blackops2cel if he got thrown in a woodchipper. It's insane just how different the world is between men and women. It's almost like we are living in completely separate realities.

Meanwhile men who are ugly stay ugly :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Imagine going to bed with the fakeupmaxxed one and waking up next to the natural one lol. Who am i kidding though? Even shed reject me tbh.
Damn and noodlewhores are the ones going around saying how ugly Asian men are rofl. Most noodlewhores are repulsive and grotesque looking without makeup.

So are currywhores. Noodle and currywhores are uglier than the men of of their races and yet we end up posting here.

Last edited:
very sad state of affairs. But whats even worse is the sheer difference in fascination among males and females. She would have no issue finding a partner without makeup on even though she looks like a orc and probably has a shitty personality, where as a man would struggle to find a partner if he doesn't meet an enormous amount of standards some of which are beyond anyone's control. Seriously, fuck this world

Ricecels should show this to every white male.

China's Global Times said she had been "worshipped" as a "cute goddess" by some members of her loyal audience with some fans even giving her more than 100,000 yuan ($14,533, £11,950).

The Global Times reports that all was as normal and that her fans urged her to show her face and remove her filter but she refused, instead apparently saying: "I can't show my face until I receive gifts worth 100,000 yuan ($11,950). After all, I'm a good-looking host."

Followers began to send her donations with the largest reported to be 40,000 yuan ($5,813, £4,780) during the session.

However, at some point, it seems the filter being used by the vlogger stopped working and her real face became visible to her viewers.

She is reported to have noticed only when people who had signed up to her VIP access room started exiting en masse.

Many of her original followers - especially men - are said to have stopped following her and withdrawn their transactions after seeing her true identity.

Some users are saying it's good riddance to her for conning people out of their money. But others question the IQ of the men throwing money at her.

she might have to seek therapy after the backlash.

Last edited:
noodles are the lowest form of the human race

Noodle whores have to cake on makeup to look good. JFL The gook worshiping race tratiors.

Never trust a noodlewhore's looks

The real cope is JBW applying in Asia.
Brother there is undeniable truth of Nordics and Slavs slaying in Asia due to their light features.

noodlewhores are perfect at hiding their ugly faces

I hate all colored people

When they peel off the nose and take off the jaw tape it's like a different creature shedding its exoskeleton.

Fakeup ruined society

whitu cocku onry

Man, without these fraud techniques it would be an even playing field.
Could be. 2/10 without makeup goes for the chad.

If waifubot to be banned fakeup too makeup too should be banned also "all" social media apps like Instagram, Tinder, Snapchat, Tiktok ect. should be banned. You foids can't simply deny my right to pursue happiness by using a machine on myself.

Fakeup should be banned
And also, her kids should've roped in their mother's womb. Never began for them.

She doesn't look good on the right.

Their toothless looksmatch ricecel works 17 hours a day and lives in a run down shack in an impoverished Chinese mountain village

The human race is disgusting, such utterly vile shit, can't accept anything as is & have to fraud everything, gotta shit on those below too. Can't just be left in peace, constant mogging, bullying & using others for own gains. It's all one big ruse.