Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fucking shit. Savage blackpill from Incel posted on cucktears

RE: Holy fucking shit. Savage blackpill dropped on Cucktears by Incel

I saw the OP and it was posted on r/justneckbeardthings as well. Reading those normie comments is rage-material for me.

KyloRen said:
I saw the OP and it was posted on r/justneckbeardthings as well. Reading those normie comments is rage-material for me.

Same. I already got blackpilled hard today-I really didn’t need to see this. We need some guys over there to put them in their place immediately.

NegroKing said:
Same. I already got blackpilled hard today-I really didn’t need to see this. We need some guys over there to put them in their place immediately.

These femoids who say that we shouldn't complain about why women don't want to date us are the same types of people who complain about hambeasts not getting attention from Chad (but only from Chad-lite).

Jesus fucking Christ. How could anyone ever think sending this is a good idea?

There's something MGTOWy about telling women you barely know that you're forced to hire a prostitute. I mean, why would you think any of 'em could give a single fuck. How blind do you have to be to think anyone would actually feel bad about it.
Basically admitted the very thing we complain about but part of a group that wants you to give af about wimmin rights and all that crap and wonder why we don't.

Jesus Christ it's like the comments aren't even related to the OP