Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GAMBLER IS BACK!!! (2016 OG incels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Newbies will not recognize this man, he's a Greek dude who's chad and autistic af who spams posts like there's no tomorrow. if you don't know what he looks like google incel gambler. It's fucking over, chads.co just got one of it's og chads. Might as well unban zyros as well. @incelman do you remember me?

Newbies will not recognize this man, he's a Greek dude who's chad and autistic af who spams posts like there's no tomorrow. if you don't know what he looks like google incel gambler. It's fucking over, chads.co just got one of it's og chads. Might as well unban zyros as well. @incelman do you remember me?
Posts 8000

Is that really him?

What he doing here perma ban him ty

I remember him from r/incels, why is he still larping?

he's just an attention whore

remember when he got banned, made a new account and posted a thread with the title "It's over for greekcels", immediately revealing it was him? Legend.

remember when he got banned, made a new account and posted a thread with the title "It's over for greekcels", immediately revealing it was him? Legend.
You can find like 10 ban appeals all of which are his accounts saying he's not gambler

Why did they unban him? He's good looking.

damn holy fuck he's actually back, damn I thought he ascended

JFL not even on a fucking incel forum. Trucels like me are a fucking rare ass commodity.

Attachments

• The Killing Joke_5eab78fd037d74.97166940.jpg
    The Killing Joke_5eab78fd037d74.97166940.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 3
Is that really him? All postmaxxers put together will be nothing compared to his constant spamming

Btw that guy is a fakecel and must be banned

mogs me in every way possible tbh

@Barney Calhoun do you remember him

He's above average but eye area and midface isn't upto chad tier.Stop overating him

Last edited:
His eye area is good man.
His eye area is just meh.His eyes lack the angularity and his maxilla is weak.He is just a robust above average med but no where near chad tier

He is just a robust above average med
That's all you need.
He should have no problem getting decent looking women in any part of the planet.

Chads are giga rare. Most girls out there are in relationships/hookups with guys like Gambler.

That's all you need.
He should have no problem getting decent looking women in any part of the planet.

Chads are giga rare. Most girls out there are in relationships/hookups with guys like Gambler.
Fair enough

Last edited:
I just can't escape the mog, even in a site made for virgin loners

Where do these fags come from, Scandinavia or some shit?
He's above average but eye area and midface isn't upto chad tier.Stop overating him
still enough to not be considered incel, I think that should be enough to warrant a perma ban

Great. Another user who mogs most of us. Welcome to Chadlites.co everyone

i dunno, he looks better than 98% of dudes i see at gym

he could easily get a girlfriend.how much of a fuck up is this mentalcel?he must be larping.

it's OVER for greekcels

Why are they in unbanning confirmed Chads? Lol can’t make this shit up, black pill in action. Even the mods bend over backwards for Chad :feelsclown: Hurr durr it was never proven he had sex. Just keep sucking that Chad cock.

Why are they in unbanning confirmed Chads? Lol can’t make this shit up, black pill in action. Even the mods bend over backwards for Chad :feelsclown: Hurr durr it was never proven he had sex. Just keep sucking that Chad cock.
bold of you to think the mods aren't chads themselves