Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK JEWGLE AND FUCK ISRAEL FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
For some utterly retarded fucking bullshit my google androishit phone auto updates all the apps despite me putting it on no updates:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

But of course they would do it and not let end users have control over their own phones to meet whatever jewish monetary horrors beyond my comprehension:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: There is no uninstall updates option
Now my phone is slower. My crakced spotify is gone and the storage space is full:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fuck these cornholing cocksucking pieces of shit. They should fucking die. I hope Hamas bombs the Jewgle headquarters

I fucking hate how both Android and Apple prevent you from doing as you please with th OS, it's fucking bullshit. You have to root it and risk bricking your phone to do that. Makes Microsoft look good, that's how bad it is

Didn't you vote in a poll that @ilieknothing did saying you support Israel?

I hate that shit, my old phone kept updating until the default apps took up all the storage space and I had to get a new one

I fucking hate how both Android and Apple prevent you from doing as you please with th OS, it's fucking bullshit. You have to root it and risk bricking your phone to do that. Makes Microsoft look good, that's how bad it is
And funny thing is jewgle claims android is open source jfl but there are alternative phone operating systems to these 2 but i never tried installing them and i think you need root

I've advised you of these concerns before.

You realize you can force uninstall those apps right and prevent shit like this from happening

Didn't you vote in a poll that @ilieknothing did saying you support Israel?
Might change my stance unless the jews running jewgle get their shit together:feelsree:

You realize you can force uninstall those apps right and prevent shit like this from happening
Just uninstall the apps theory

All hail Android