Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy fucking cope

She looks perfect for my incel cock :ahegao: :ahegao:

Dunno what the fuck a healing phase is
It's pretty much when they go and get pumped and dumped by chad and Tyrone so that they can "raise their confidence and self worth".

"You need to embrace your humanity and what makes you you"

This toilets body count must be in the triple digits my god.. :feelspuke:

She even has the whore tattoo on her chest.

Her nudes are definitely on motherless

>click play
>"embrace your past"
>skip forward 1 min
>"honey you're perfect, your past only gives you experience and knowledge :foidSoy: you are worthy of love"

I fucking hate foid to foid advice. It's always some pointless "you are a 10/10 sister, chad will love you" shit.

And I hate it because it probably works for foids. They can just fucking sit there and manifest better treatment and some oofy doofy she's okay with fucking will come and give her a yearly salary to unenthusiastically suck his dick and cuck him with the chad she meets at a coffee shop.

fuck this shit

It's pretty much when they go and get pumped and dumped by chad and Tyrone so that they can "raise their confidence and self worth".
Nah, Throw her to the wolves

>click play
>"embrace your past"
>skip forward 1 min
>"honey you're perfect, your past only gives you experience and knowledge :foidSoy: you are worthy of love"

I fucking hate foid to foid advice. It's always some pointless "you are a 10/10 sister, chad will love you" shit.

And I hate it because it probably works for foids. They can just fucking sit there and manifest better treatment and some oofy doofy she's okay with fucking will come and give her a yearly salary to unenthusiastically suck his dick and cuck him with the chad she meets at a coffee shop.

fuck this shit
Chad fucks, beta bucks.

I hate when they complain that they are sad and lonely, when they have dozens of orbiters constantly inflating their egos.

Chad fucks, beta bucks.

I hate when they complain that they are sad and lonely, when they have dozens of orbiters constantly inflating their egos.
messed up world we live in.
7-b.jpeg

That's why the taliban in afghanistan forced women to cover up and essentially turn into property, when left to their own devices they end up ruining society with their dating strategy. Turning the world into an unproductive shithole where chads do whatever they want, the average man is a mule (that probably killed himself cause he gets nothing in return for any of his efforts), and it all collapses

messed up world we live in.
7-b.jpeg

That's why the taliban in afghanistan forced women to cover up and essentially turn into property, when left to their own devices they end up ruining society with their dating strategy. Turning the world into an unproductive shithole where chads do whatever they want, the average man is a mule (that probably killed himself cause he gets nothing in return for any of his efforts), and it all collapses
Women practically get off to sub5s roping. They're sick creatures mane.