Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Channel With Movie Scenes of Women Being Executed

Feminists got so butthurt over fictional wimmin dying they made up a trope to cry about it called 'fridging'

Feminists got so butthurt over fictional wimmin dying they made up a trope to cry about it called 'fridging'

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What a verb.

Visualized: a feminist's greatest fear:

DFF180E1WDB Right Open scaled

Get fridged, you stupid bitch!
Bitches get fridges! (or do fridges get bitches?)
Be a bitch, get fridged!
Fridge that bitch! Fridge that bitch! Fridge that bitch!
She was asking to be fridged.

Thinking about it, though, I'm pretty sure Jason Todd got fridged pretty brutally at the request of fans.

Be a bitch, get fridged!

Thinking about it, though, I'm pretty sure Jason Todd got fridged pretty brutally at the request of fans.
This trope won't work anymore because obese western foids have waistlines that are too wide to fit in average kitchen fridges now :feelskek:

This trope won't work anymore because obese western foids have waistlines that are too wide to fit in average kitchen fridges now :feelskek:
Forget about that. Imagine trying to fit these things into morgue refrigerators:

Image 2

Nuline NMRB2 bariatric mortuary fridge 600x600

Plus-sized morgue refrigerators! Inclusive of all body types! :feelskek:

Always funny when someone discovers ryona/guro for the first time, babbys first fetish I guess

Always funny when someone discovers ryona/guro for the first time, babbys first fetish I guess
So this is a fetish? Kek.
They should just dump the corpses of landwhales into the ocean. The sharks and other predators will dispose of their carcass the same way they dispose of actual dead whales
Cope. The microplastics instantly kill the sharks.

Also, that's "destroying the environment." :feels:

Last edited:
Last edited:
You joke but foids are whining about it since they have to make every issue about themselves :feelshaha:
I googled microplastics women and this came up instantly jfl

:lul::lul::lul:

plastic-is-inequality-scaled-1600x0-c-default.jpg

What a gem.

>also trying to claim men fair better in microplastic absorption (having less), i.e. always trying to victimize themselves :feelskek:

Literally everything is a competition for these feminists. Absolutely delusional. I even remember a feminist saying how women were the ones most advocating for the environment and without women's stewardship, men would burn the Earth to the ground.

>fakeup (synthetic chemicals women put on their skin 10 times a day) has plastics and is harmful. Who would've thought?

Tampons (composed of 6% plastic) or pads (90%) can be used an average of 11,000 times during a woman’s life. That is 11,000 times more likely to be contaminated by residues of hazardous substances.

Lifefuel. I hope tampon microplastics give a few whores cervical cancer.

:lul::lul::lul:

plastic-is-inequality-scaled-1600x0-c-default.jpg

What a gem.

>also trying to claim men fair better in microplastic absorption (having less), i.e. always trying to victimize themselves :feelskek:

Literally everything is a competition for these feminists. Absolutely delusional. I even remember a feminist saying how women were the ones most advocating for the environment and without women's stewardship, men would burn the Earth to the ground.

>fakeup (synthetic chemicals women put on their skin 10 times a day) has plastics and is harmful. Who would've thought?

Lifefuel. I hope tampon microplastics give a few whores cervical cancer.
Imagine how much microplastic residue they absorb when the microplastics inside the chad's balls gets pumped into them nonstop when they ride the cock carousel for years :feelswhat:
I hope more men can slowly make these bitches suffer by infecting them with our microplastics since they supposedly have it so much worse than us

Imagine how much microplastic residue they absorb when the microplastics inside the chad's balls gets pumped into them nonstop when they ride the cock carousel for years :feelswhat:
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Dedsrs.
I hope more men can slowly make these bitches suffer by infecting them with our microplastics since they supposedly have it so much worse than us
Just give women more tampons theory.

Yo how did you find my channel

Be a bitch, get fridged!

Fridge: the Fire Alarm for feminists

@nice_try As a self-professed non-misogynist, do you find the hateful and violent rhetoric displayed in these videos appalling and reprehensible? Will you condone these actions? Pls gib statement, sir.

Just give women more tampons theory.
More women probably die to getting cervical cancer from tampons than they die from incel hate crimes if anything :society:
Incels are safer than tampons

I just realized if foids fuck dogs and bears, they probably would have less microplastics from absorbing their body fluids than if they just swallowed chad cum and took chad's creampies
I apologize to all women, you are actually smarter than i give you credit for :feelswhere:

More women probably die to getting cervical cancer from tampons than they die from incel hate crimes if anything :society:
Incels are safer than tampons
A tampon gets more pussy.

@nice_try As a self-professed non-misogynist, do you find the hateful and violent rhetoric displayed in these videos appalling and reprehensible? Will you condone these actions? Pls gib statement, sir.
The scenes in the videos were meant to show historic events, so it's totally fine.

But the fact that some guy is collecting these female death scenes and uploading them on his youtube account is maximum cringe.
Tell me that you're a friendless, mentally ill, abused dog virgin without telling me that you're a friendless, mentally ill, abused dog vrigin.
I almost feel bad for the guy because he clearly struggles with mental health issues, which isn't fun.

They leave more carbon footprints with hairdryer and shits. Most of the retards only own laptops which eat through battery like crazy, even macs. Also, they travel far more than guys.

The scenes in the videos were meant to show historic events, so it's totally fine.

But the fact that some guy is collecting these female death scenes and uploading them on his youtube account is maximum cringe.
Tell me that you're a friendless, mentally ill, abused dog virgin without telling me that you're a friendless, mentally ill, abused dog vrigin.
I almost feel bad for the guy because he clearly struggles with mental health issues, which isn't fun.
And ofc the channel is from INDIA xD

It's been suggested that he's just a guro guy. He just likes watching guro, man! I don't see anything wrong with that, nor do I think it's cringe. I mean, as far as I've seen, people in the comments don't seem to be phased.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back