Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy fuck

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking. I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Judy. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Judy pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Disney create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

So you dont blame foids who fuck dogs.

Same, she's perfection tbh. I fuckin hate furries though.

dress up as a furry and go to meet up and u can do it

Volcel if you wouldn't.

that movie is fucking aids

Knowing that she's a rabbit, she'd breed often too...

You should definitly start watching anime bro ngl.

Disney: just turn everyone into furries theory

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking. I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Judy. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Judy pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Disney create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.
View attachment 110527
You can't be serious.You are a furry?
Disney aproves lookism.

im joking,i copied it from a guy on jewbook.kek but funny
Man,even if you are a furry i won't judge you.Being a furry is not bad,as long as don't go beyond.
Anyway being furry is not being zoophilic.
Furries are not stupid nor sick.

Man,even if you are a furry i won't judge you.Being a furry is not bad,as long as don't go beyond.
Anyway being furry is not being zoophilic.
Furries are not stupid nor sick.
no bro im not

but this rabbit got a good ass ngl

no bro im not

but this rabbit got a good ass ngl
I had the laught of my life when i first saw the rule34.Some people go beyond xD

Last edited:
i didnt expect this from you