Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy fuck!! Women can get BetaBuxxed too !

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
stay-at-home-dad.jpg

Welp, celies, you probably already know of the ''stay at home'' dad or ''househusband'' phenomenon...

Personally, I have no idea what would push a women to be the main provider and income earner of the house. This would demands for them to completely reverse their biological nature; leaving the husband doing most of the domestic chore and child rearing..It's odd but it's a thing now.

Well apparently, turns out their ( Chad?) husband can do the EXACT same things stay at home whores do when hubby isn't at home managing the family...

Ok here goes with the first story; this women is the house main earner and just discovered her husband was cheating on him with a mistress. Mistress fell pregnant and now she discovered she's ll have to pay child support for her own children AS well as her husband's mistress children. She will aslo be paying alimony to her husband since she was the main provider...Just fucking Lol!!:feelsgah:

As if that was not enough, Chad husband will probably get half custody of said kids....

Marriage ain't that sweet when the roles are reversed aint it, foids? ;-)

Here's another one. This guy is a stay at home dad and while one may think they're all betas, welp hes literally managing his kids and 3 other ladies pussy out there...

This articles confirms my point; https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/stay-home-dads-affairs-think-js/

Women want beta provider because they know in the end who has the most freedom and power in the marriage when they have one....and it's not the provider...

i can't even have one girl while these faggots already do, and then they cheat on her.

reading these stories is fucking total suicide fuel, what a bunch of ungrateful pieces of shit. also yeah, no idea why women would ever do that. they're probably giga-chads or some shit to be receiving this treatment.

i can't even have one girl while these faggots already do, and then they cheat on her.

reading these stories is fucking total suicide fuel, what a bunch of ungrateful pieces of shit. also yeah, no idea why women would ever do that. they're probably giga-chads or some shit to be receiving this treatment.

Nobody here gets girl so calm the f down. Stop being captain save a hoe for once and learn to laugh of the misery of those who put you in this position.

This was rather Life Fuel for me. Recovered a few Hp reading these posts.

P E R S O N A L I T Y.

Also lol @ how male betabucks slave away for their women, but these women only do the same for Chad. Life really is just nonChads serving women serving Chad.

it bums me out how this world works..

High tier normies with a 3/10 and Chads with a 4,5/10

Do you think this guy can have that?
IMG 6233

Depressing.

Then you realise, that no matter what they do, these guys will always be better than me as human beings. Atleast that's how society treats them.

Whose to say these career women aren't cheating also? "Working late" equals after hours fuck session with Chad coworkers.

thats not even considered beta buxxing thats called laziness and a man doing the females chores.

If you were a chad, Female will pay for everything for you.

Nobody here gets girl so calm the f down. Stop being captain save a hoe for once and learn to laugh of the misery of those who put you in this position.

This was rather Life Fuel for me. Recovered a few Hp reading these posts.
you faggot, you wanna laugh while assholes like this get away with this shit? While lonely incels get nothing??

Fuck You

here's another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back