Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy fuck, why do western foids look so old?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
All the foids born in 1989 look like shit. They all have multiple tattoos, piercings, and ridiculous hairstyle. They're fat as fuck too. I despise fat women, I wish they'd all die. 29 is not even that old, but they already look bad.

women look like shit after 25

Its called wear and tear br0

Guzzling down alcohol and chads cum

Western mindset, eating habits, lifestyle.

Eating garbage, sleepless nights of partying, antidepressants, and cock carouseling will put a toll on a femoids body

UHM SWEATEY UR A PEDO IF YOU FIND WOMEN UNDER 35 HOT

> FTFY

Wearing 5 lb of makeup day and night, lack of exercise, lack of sleep, poor diet, and drinking alcohol/ taking hard drugs all the time. Also fake tans will damage your skin.

Tbh even early 20's cracker foids look terrible these days.

Fake up ruining their skin plus body shutting down faster because brain recognized too many cocks in her hole thefore it says "ok it's enough for now, I have received enough sperm in 25 years of my life therefore my mission of passing on genes in this world is complete, I can die old now"

They all suck big Macs through straws after 27.