Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy Fuck! White Knights Are Getting More And More Violent

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-

I remember there was a post on braincels once where people started sharing anecdotes about men becoming confrontational and physical against other men who did not let women step into a subway or a train first.

The one group that is getting more and more radical and violent are white knights. They are a violent cult, just waiting to use violence against other men for the greater honor of wahmen.

Niggers me

Not sure if it's cope but maybe niggers would be more based about such schoolyard thots...

The thot started the fire, the guy punched back ... and 10 scrawny little white boys immediately came to her rescue and started throwing punches AT THE GUY.
Holy fuck! Cunts and their cucks need to be :fire: :fire: :fire:

Girl grabs boy and punches him. Boy punches back. Boy is then attacked by 10+ people.
This is equality

Not sure if it's cope but maybe niggers would be more based about such schoolyard thots...

The thot started the fire, the guy punched back ... and 10 scrawny little white boys immediately came to her rescue and started throwing punches AT THE GUY.
Holy fuck! Cunts and their cucks need to be :fire: :fire: :fire:
What is the context behind this fight?

This video makes my blood boil. You could see from the first second these bottom feeders were chomping at the bit to show m’lady how much they cared.

If a foid hits you, you should have every right to smack that whore.

GendER equality

this is why I gymmaxx

This is why you need to gymmax and combatsportmax if feasible. If you do that and have a big frame nobody will fuck with you, they are all cowards and only jump in like that if the guy isn't a big ogre or they have a huge number advantage of cucks all circling and jumping in.

Good point!

Gymmaxxing will not get you laid, but it will increase the likelihood that violent white knights stay away from you or that you can you smack them down!

Gymmaxxing will not get you laid, but it will increase the likelihood that violent white knights stay away from you or that you can you smack them down!
Not if there's many of them. That's the problem of being alone among packs of humans, you don't have a prayer.

holy fuck this ragefuels me to the fullest. Bunch of filthy normies. He should make a list of them and apologizE(R)

There has to be a brave 1 or 2 to jump in to get the party started, being a big ogre makes them all think twice about it.
I was replying to a comment about gymmaxxing. Gymmax all you want, it won't magically make you good at fighting.

Not if there's many of them. That's the problem of being alone among packs of humans, you don't have a prayer.

If you take out their leader first, they will not attack.

Admittedly, we now reach internet tough guy territory but still ... psychologically speaking, fi you attack the leader of authoritarian figures such as white knights, they will back off.

They all look lanky as fuck.
I wish I was there to help the guy

ER moment right there.

What a dumb bunch of faggots and whores. No surprise highschool kids are mostly bluepilled cucks.
They all look lanky as fuck.
I wish I was there to help the guy
Screen Shot 2020 02 14 at 21438 AM

I come to post gymcel thread and someone already made one :feelsEhh: :lul:
This is why it's time to get as strong and as dangerous as possible. It won't help my feminine, dyke like face, but it will help when cucks attack :lul:

Last edited:
Good point!

She punches him, he defends himself, then he gets jumped by a group of pussy worshipers. He should've thrown her face first in the concrete.

Ngl I would solo everyone there with my mighty pimphand
20200120 161845

Soy ridden faggots ain't gonna shit on me

White knights are a disease:

White knights are a disease:

It went from being funny to being terrifying, frankly.

It's like women have become something between royalty and divinity. You can't criticize them and if they hit you, any form of retaliation is the utmost offense.

What a bunch of pathetic orbiters.
These simps should die with their "queens".

It went from being funny to being terrifying, frankly.

It's like women have become something between royalty and divinity. You can't criticize them and if they hit you, any form of retaliation is the utmost offense.

The funny thing is that the reason she slapped him is that she got mad and lost control because she got rejected by Chad, which is what that kid ended up becoming:

ravi-bhatia.jpg

Even though he was told to act that way and it was all pretend her reptilian brain just couldn't handle being told off by Chad, even in a fake situation, so she physically attacked him and all the idiot normies went to her rescue pounding on a teenager even though we know she would have jumped on that kid's bed in an instant, and it's possible that one of the reasons they went so hard on him is that deep down they knew it.

Aren't human beings wonderful?

I remember there was a post on braincels once where people started sharing anecdotes about men becoming confrontational and physical against other men who did not let women step into a subway or a train first.

The one group that is getting more and more radical and violent are white knights. They are a violent cult, just waiting to use violence against other men for the greater honor of wahmen.

Inkwell rebellion when?

Jfl I would destroy them all

They will burn us soon

That makes my blood boil. I bet this guy was most likely not that popular at school on top of that, this is why everyone did instantly lash out on him as well. I mean, to be honest, this looks like a videogame. He pulled aggro and everyone instantly jumped on him.

This video makes my blood boil. You could see from the first second these bottom feeders were chomping at the bit to show m’lady how much they cared.

It also made my blood boil.

Jfl I would destroy them all

I would also like to destroy all of them.

This is why you need to gymmax and combatsportmax if feasible. If you do that and have a big frame nobody will fuck with you, they are all cowards and only jump in like that if the guy isn't a big ogre or they have a huge number advantage of cucks all circling and jumping in.

Gymmax fuel tbh
nothing more embarrassing than to be dominated by cucks like that

This is why you should always carry a weapon, legal or not. A fixed long blade knife would've made those cucks run the minute they saw one of theirs gutted.

We also should start helping out guys when cucks like this attack. Imagine if as soon as he started getting beaten some brocel jumped in and began beating the white knights. Should become more common tbh.

Again proving that black pilled people are less violent than blue pilled people. Such greed.

If you take out their leader first, they will not attack.
Random mobs don't tend to have a linchpin leader that they'd fall apart without. If they do, he's probably earned his status as a leader and it's pretty optimistic to think you can just take him out. And even then you'll probably get attacked anyway because adrenaline and pack behavior. I've been gymcelling and martialartsmaxxing for more than 15 years and I wouldn't feel confident fighting two random normies, never mind a dozen.
There's very few upsides to being alone in society.

That makes my blood boil. I bet this guy was most likely not that popular at school on top of that, this is why everyone did instantly lash out on him as well. I mean, to be honest, this looks like a videogame. He pulled aggro and everyone instantly jumped on him.

It also made my blood boil.

I would also like to destroy all of them.
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Seeing how tall he is, it looked like he got swamped by murlocs, especially the 3 boys who came running over

Soon they'll actually take up arms against incels lmao