Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lots of school shootings are actually justified

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
People blame it all the time on the guy having mental illness or playing videogames, while completely and intentionally ignoring the hell on earth that is being bullied trough your formative years due to your genetics/looks. You NEVER see a handsome male shooting up schools, what a coincidence, yet people blame it on "personality" "obscure hobbies" or "mental illness".

I myself fantasized seriously about doing the same shit when I was constnatly bullied in highschool. I hate bully apologist and people who can't get themselves to think about what could be the REAL reasons that can drive some 15-18 year old to the extreme of ruining their own lives by doing a mass killing.

On a note. Every early bloomer good looking person who despite having a life of elite privilege, made life of less lucky people hell, deserve shit like this to happen. I hope it happened more often and with better targeting (some ERs are stupid and target people randomly instead of doing real justice). As many people say, lots of people had it coming when this happens to them. 

Its completely ilogical that some guy does something this extreme just becuase he plays X videogames, likes X music or is edgy. This is often the result of despair, desperation, loss of hope and extreme suffering piling up.

If the recent guy turns to be incel, and you were one of their bullies, you theserve to be in the grave you are now.

G

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
7d 22h 45m
Yep, the media will always cover it up as mental illness when it is in fact because of their shit tier genes causing them to be a target of bullies failure and rejection, some people just cant handle all that and they snap

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
True af. School shooters are the real victims here. They were **able** to be stopped but no one did, but when they do what is needed, then people vitrue signal like crazy, then, they forget about it, but still hate the shooters, and the cycle repeats like it did today. The whole psycho thing ain't true. Shooters are shooters for multiple reasons, most reasons all from the same source.

Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
44d 11h 55m
bullying in my younger years ruined me for life, i suffer from severe anxiety now and have never had a friend.

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
10h 40m
Zyros you should go ER

Wear a vampire costume and show off your hair while going ER

Also go ER on your old bullies

Junkyard Roach

Junkyard Roach

No friends only enemies
-
10m
either that or say that he's a liberal or part of the alt right all that bullshit

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
unrelated but anyone who blames school shootings on video game is low iq, oldcels on TV with a suit =/= the truth.

I

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★
4d 11h 40m
Zyros, didn't know you were bullied... at least you can eventually cuck your old bullies with that face you have.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
iblamemyself said:
Zyros, didn't know you were bullied... at least you can eventually cuck your old bullies with that face you have.

He talks about it all the time.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
90d 4h 1m
Well written. Guess you are not the moralfagging cuck I thought you were.

demonanus

demonanus

Officer
★★★★
6h 36m
That's what they get for fucking them up mentally.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
good poast bro

towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site
6h 3m
JFL at the people faking sympathy for the "victims" who made someone suffer on a daily basis and feel like they don't deserve to live for something they were born with, while at the same time being against racism and gun laws, as if that is the root of the issue

The fact that it's not gun laws shouldn't even be an issue

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
7d 19h 57m
If you torture someone enough they will eventually crack. They turned him into a school shooter by bullying him.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
2d 17h 17m
every school shooter was either bullied or socially isolated for an extended period of time. It's also very common for them to be virgins. I hope one day society wakes the fuck up and addresses this. Until then I will celebrate these events. Mass murderers are simply a product of their environment. No one is born a monster.

All these cunts virtue signalling have blood on their hands.  You often see them saying shit like "he should have just killed himself" or "haha, what a pathetic loser." They have no empathy for us, so why should we have any for them? They all deserve to be slaughtered.

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
11h 12m
fukmylyf said:
every school shooter was either bullied or socially isolated for an extended period of time. It's also very common for them to be virgins. I hope one day society wakes the fuck up and addresses this. Until then I will celebrate these events. Mass murderers are simply a product of their environment. No one is born a monster.

All these cunts virtue signalling have blood on their hands.  You often see them saying shit like "he should have just killed himself" or "haha, what a pathetic loser." They have no empathy for us, so why should have any for them? They all deserve to be slaughtered.
+1

L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
12d 21h 21m
More proof that sex is a need not a want. How many more bullets will normies need to learn from this?

wristcel

wristcel

Recruit
★★
4h 49m
Insha'BlackOps2Cel our incel brother Nick Cruz will be rewarded with 72 prime teenage virgins and all the Chads and Stacies he killed will be destined for the hellfire!!

Insha'BlackOps2Cel people will finally start to wake up to the plight of incels in the west and stop attacking us, until then our soldiers continue will attack the normies in the name of the prophet St.BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him!

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
4m
towncel said:
JFL at the people faking sympathy for the "victims" who made someone suffer on a daily basis and feel like they don't deserve to live for something they were born with, while at the same time being against racism and gun laws, as if that is the root of the issue

The fact that it's not gun laws shouldn't even be an issue

I fucking hate this too. I hate those idiots faking sympathy for the victims

"It breaks my heart"

Shut the fuck up bitch. You caused this to happen.

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
this seriously is a good post

I

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★
4d 11h 40m
fukmylyf said:

All these cunts virtue signalling have blood on their hands.  You often see them saying shit like "he should have just killed himself" or "haha, what a pathetic loser." They have no empathy for us, so why should we have any for them? They all deserve to be slaughtered.

No prisoners! Give people a reason to live by a moral code or face the wrath.

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
8d 5h 59m
fukmylyf said:

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Getting back at your bullies makes sense, but shooting innocents is unacceptable.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Sub8Hate said:
Getting back at your bullies makes sense, but shooting innocents is unacceptable.

Yes I already stated that in the post.

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Zyros said:
Yes I already stated that in the post.

Yeah, I was pretty much agreeing with you. I have little sympathy for people who harass others, especially when not warranted.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
LynchingTriHards said:
More proof that sex is a need not a want. How many more bullets will normies need to learn from this?

Missing the point a bit. It's about general quality of life. When I was bullied I couldn't care less about the sex itself.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
53m
You'd be one of the first people I would shoot if I gunned down your school. I won't ever forgive you for attending that costume party and posting the picture here while I stayed home by myself. I won't forgive the fact that you've had relationships and experienced sex either. You deserve to die, Zyros.

/pol/cel

/pol/cel

Banned
-
Sub8Hate said:

No such thing as innocence, only varying degrees of guilt.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
11d 3h 12m
Great post, OP.

Where I disagree is that just because we don't receive virtue signaling from society due to being so worthless, it doesn't really change anything.

I'll use the example of this faggot that committed suicide due to bullying and the local media milked the story for months. In public, the Jew media and normalfags would scream to the hilltops that we need to stop bullying, ban weapons, gay acceptance, etc... But, what happened in reality was completely different. Jamey's peers laughed more after he was dead. His parents got tons of hate and death threats for making this a story as long as they could, and for raising a degenerate faggot.

Anyway, the point is that if you're ugly and worthless, people hate you and want you dead, or at best want to use your awful existence to make them feel better about themselves in comparison. What they say in public is insignificant, especially females, as we all should know by now.

cope_overdose

cope_overdose

Greycel
nikolas wasn't ugly. only bad feature he had was his big ass ears. i'd say he is handsome

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
53m
Why did he get banned lol

S

Saint ???????

Greycel
Killing degenerate scum is always justified.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
90d 4h 1m
fukmylyf said:

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
196d 40m

All these cunts virtue signalling have blood on their hands. You often see them saying shit like "he should have just killed himself" or "haha, what a pathetic loser." They have no empathy for us, so why should we have any for them? They all deserve to be slaughtered.

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
2d 7h 53m
Formative experience (or lack of it) fucks you up permanently even if you managed to looksmax like zyros. If he was the same looks level he is now during his childhood and teens he would not know what this site was.

B

BlackpilledBetaBux

Rassenschänder
Killing bullies is self-defense, at least in a moral way, and it should also be by law. Bullies are evil people who enjoy to torture weaker ones and to ruin their lives. They don't do it with stronger ones, or with those on safe social ground, who are not hit that hard by bullying and teasing. Once there is evidence that somebody killed in a school shooting was a bully, any accusations of murder should be dropped immediately, because a bully is just human crap, whose life is worth nothing, less than the life of a rat or cockroach. A kind of genocide on bullies, a "bullycaust", would be the best thing a government could do about it.

I think it would be best, if there would be a kind of verdict on targeted persons, after a shooting. Then one can say: it wasn't random people that got shot, but really the ones who deserved it.

Too bad the law doesn't recognize this self-defense situation in too any cases, but I think I remember a few exceptions...

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
142d 11h 1m

All these cunts virtue signalling have blood on their hands. You often see them saying shit like "he should have just killed himself" or "haha, what a pathetic loser." They have no empathy for us, so why should we have any for them? They all deserve to be slaughtered.

B

BlackpilledBetaBux

Rassenschänder
A few memories from the aftermath of Columbine:

What is the difference between a dead school bully and a dead rat on the road? There are skid marks in front of the rat.

On your way to school, 2 bullies lie on the ground, and 3 bullies approach you. What will you do? Reload and continue shooting!

What is the difference between Jews in the 3rd Reich and school bullies after the outcasts take over? The bullies deserve it!

What did Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold have in common with the Columbine Cheerleaders? They all made the jocks run faster!