Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel holy FUCK this clown world

it is socially acceptable to bully ugly men but don't you even DARE make fun of wahmen

Dear brother incel i share your hatred. Fuck all of these lying bloodthirsty manipulative evil normies. Fuck this pure evil society!

If it happens to a foid its bad, if it happens to a truecel it's ok

your first mistake was visiting there.

1) first of all lmao why are u even visiting that discord server unless ur gonna shitpost

2) second of all, even when someone opens up about something traumatic, IT STILL feels the need to whiteknight

i got bullied through my entire childhood and once i got beaten up by some fucking chads so bad that i lost half of my teeth and also my face got slighty deformed. They punched me unconscious because i snitched on them for bullying me in the first place. I honestly believe they wanted to murder me because everyone in my school already thought i was subhuman.
Why didn't you go ER?

"BRUH Just buy new teeth, it's easy bro"

We're not considered human. We're supposed to be obedient drones. You can't have emotions.

Idk why the teachers see another side when an incel is getting bullied , it's like they like "natural selection"

Why didn't you go ER?
I would have tbh but its germany lol its impossible to get a gun yet alone a machine gun
you need to be 18+ obviously and you need a valid reason to get a gun and also you have to proof you aren't mentally unstable which would be considerably hard when your plan is to shoot up a school
i can't even get a gun to kill myself :feelshaha: :feelscry:

They punched me unconscious because i snitched on them for bullying me in the first place

I fucking rage whenever I hear this. Reporting bullies IS SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT BLUEPILL NORMIE ADVICE. You got your life fucked up because you received bad advice from your shitty parents, in particular your father (can't expect your mother to know how to be a man).

School has a lot of the same rules as prison, you NEVER snitch. I wish to god I knew this as well, because I was also horribly bullied. If someone is fucking with you, then you have to fight. You HAVE to. It doesn't matter if they are bigger, it doesn't matter if you cannot win. If you get beaten down and the bullying carries on, you have to get up and come back another day, just keep getting crazier. Eventually a bully will stop and go to an easier target, because no bully wants to risk getting stabbed to death by a psychotic kid.

Most bullying stops after the victim throws one punch.

I fucking rage whenever I hear this. Reporting bullies IS SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT BLUEPILL NORMIE ADVICE. You got your life fucked up because you received bad advice from your shitty parents, in particular your father (can't expect your mother to know how to be a man).

School has a lot of the same rules as prison, you NEVER snitch. I wish to god I knew this as well, because I was also horribly bullied. If someone is fucking with you, then you have to fight. You HAVE to. It doesn't matter if they are bigger, it doesn't matter if you cannot win. If you get beaten down and the bullying carries on, you have to get up and come back another day, just keep getting crazier. Eventually a bully will stop and go to an easier target, because no bully wants to risk getting stabbed to death by a psychotic kid.

Most bullying stops after the victim throws one punch.
100% they would have kicked me from that school if i did anything. And believe me thats not a better solution.
I know some other kid who fought back and he was basically a chad compared to me. He even won the fight (arguably) cuz its usually over after the first punch. They straight up went to his house with 3-5 people and fucked him up. I'm not going to risk having chads waiting in front of my house to stab me to death.

100% they would have kicked me from that school if i did anything. And believe me thats not a better solution.
I know some other kid who fought back and he was basically a chad compared to me. He even won the fight (arguably) cuz its usually over after the first punch. They straight up went to his house with 3-5 people and fucked him up. I'm not going to risk having chads waiting in front of my house to stab me to death.
I hope you have learnt your lesson not to go on that faggy discord.

Just become a rapper and get a mouthful of gold teeheeth bro.

I just visited IT's degenerate fucking discord and i told them that i got bullied through my entire childhood and once i got beaten up by some fucking chads so bad that i lost half of my teeth and also my face got slighty deformed. They punched me unconscious because i snitched on them for bullying me in the first place. I honestly believe they wanted to murder me because everyone in my school already thought i was subhuman. Had to switch schools after this and still got bullied so i had to finish my school online after several therapys didnt work. The 5'5 life my friends. Also have autism but i never talked in school. So i told them this and this is their response:

QasFIAv.png

"Some chads almost tried to kill you and severly deformed your face and teeth, leaving you with physical and mental pain for months and several years to come to repair the damage ultimately, just move on bro, just get over it."
Some chads cut out my eyeballs and cut off my dick bro, just get over it bro, are you gonna victimise yourself your entire life because of that small incident bro ? move on!
Just do blind dating bro.

So i'm like well im just gonna rape a girl and tell her to just get over it after im done as a comparison. (just rape, literally no physical damage)
retards response:

htWnYJV.png

eYlO8gP.png

w6qD7r2.png

chad dumped me when i was 12 teehee
just get 30 dental implants bro
just spawn money bro
"just go to a dentist" hes saying it like i go there once and im done normies JFL.

in case ure wondering chad was underage and his parents were poor af so i barely got anything as compensation while the chad is probably fucking some prime 18 yo stacy as we speak. yes this story is true i have even sent these dumbfucks some pictures to proof it, otherwise they wouldnt have believed me anyway
the retardation of normies/whiteknights/cucks is 100x bigger than foids change my mind
Rape is the equivalent of a 15 minute kidnapping while your story sounds like it can ruin your life tbh.

We're not considered human. We're supposed to be obedient drones. You can't have emotions.
You may have emotions all you want, but don't you dare to express them being incel. This basic need of yours is denied by society, much like your need of sex/romantic relationships.

Rape is the equivalent of a 15 minute kidnapping while your story sounds like it can ruin your life tbh.
I'd willingly get raped by 10 monkeys in a zoo infront of my whole family just to get my teeth back.
Foids are a living fucking joke.

The discord owner now has your ip lol. He can track you and stuff

The discord owner now has your ip lol. He can track you and stuff
And how would he get my IP? Discord owners can't see your IP. Ignoring the fact that my IP changes about 5 times a day so its utterly useless.