Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Holy fuck @ this 31 year old truecel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7ow4Vtsec

Is this another victim of the lookspill?

6zfgga9FylRfuDoIFie5w4BADPeG3bCnbmKIaZZtg_v1u9TQy_C3DiF_q6sf6Rb-jkHq1QK10t8=w1707

I cant imagine that you can end up like this if youre good looking

His channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/GodofKings1/videos

He also looks 45 while being being 31

I can't watch but he can run JBW

I'm older than him JFL. But yeah, for once, I mog someone posted here. I also have acne scars like that + I'm bald but his super longface destroyed him and put him ahead of me in the road to trueceldom.

I'm older than him JFL. But yeah, for once, I mog someone posted here. I also have acne scars like that + I'm bald but his super longface destroyed him and put him ahead of me in the road to trueceldom.
Aren’t you 33 or 32?

I checked the description of his last video. Holy shit lmao

"If you think I am fucking gay, fuck you"

He has much better skin than I have. I have severe discolouration, lots of moles in my face, including big ones, 4 big cherry angiomas and multiple less visible ones, I get 5-15 new pimples every day. My nose is much worse than his because it is destroyed by blackheads that can't be removed (or the things that remain after the blackhead has detached). My single worst thing is the thick, green veins that are visible under my eyes.

He mogs me by a wide margin.
But yeah, for once, I mog someone posted here.

Absolutely brutal and over for me then.

It seems like autismpill also fucked him hard too.

"Im sure theres a sweet girl out there for you. No i wouldt touch you, but some other girl would love to im sure"

He has much better skin than I have. I have severe discolouration, lots of moles in my face, including big ones, 4 big cherry angiomas and multiple less visible ones, I get 5-15 new pimples every day. My nose is much worse than his because it is destroyed by blackheads that can't be removed (or the things that remain after the blackhead has detached). My single worst thing is the thick, green veins that are visible under my eyes.

He mogs me by a wide margin.

Absolutely brutal and over for me then.
you must be gigatrucel

Another autism victim.

"dont let anyone bully you"

uh i dont think u got a choice bud, unless ur gonna ldar in ur room every day

Shitty haircut, not gymaxxed, only showers twice a week (jfl), partakes in fap challenges(jfl name one chad who does this bullshit), shitty looking glasses, wanted to come out as trans(jfl this guy is a faggot and invalidates any incel claim), shitty posture, farting on camera, and uploading it.

You are a fucking retard if you use a trannymaxxing faggot as your posterboy for incels. This FUCKER DOES NOT WANT TO CHANGE.

WTF

He looks like he is 45
Shitty haircut, not gymaxxed, only showers twice a week (jfl), partakes in fap challenges(jfl name one chad who does this bullshit), shitty looking glasses, wanted to come out as trans(jfl this guy is a faggot and invalidates any incel claim), shitty posture, farting on camera, and uploading it.

You are a fucking retard if you use a trannymaxxing faggot as your posterboy for incels. This FUCKER DOES NOT WANT TO CHANGE.
Based

Last edited:
Why some people have long face like that?

still has good hair at least. he seems kind of retarded.

Fucking brutal. He still mogs me slightly but we're both like 1 or 2/10

Damn I clicked on some of his videos and looking at the number of dislikes is very sad. He seems like a decent enough person and people are hating him just because of his appearance and that he seems lonely. Whoever is hating him are the biggest losers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back