Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fuck, the beach is suifuel

T

ThisShitIsOva

Officer
I was out driving today, and had to take a piss, so I stopped at my local beach/park where I know there's a restroom. I had been using this area to take walks since the winter. It had been helping my mental health a little bit, but holy shit today was pure unfiltered rope fuel. Today is the first really hot day we've had this year, and the local public schools just had their last day this past Friday. The place was SWARMING with sluts in bikinis, not just in the beach area, but in the park areas, too. It was like watching mating season on National Geographic. Young chads with their shirts off, moms with their kids, and couples were also out in large numbers. Everyone was having the time of their lives. It's going to be a long summer.

It really is. It is so suifuel that perhaps it was the main motivator for ER going ER.

Yep. Even just walking the sidewalks around town is pure suifuel because of all the sluts walking around. They deserve to be graped(in gta) for walking around like sex objects.

Left : a woman fined for wearing indecent clothing
Right : Bill Norton measuring a woman after Col. Sherrell, the Superintendent of Public Buildings and Grounds, issued an order that bathing suits at the Washington, D.C. bathing beach must not be over six inches above the knee.

Things have changed so fast.

NB :

In July 1946, the United States detonated two nuclear bombs at the Bikini atoll, an island in the South Pacific, which of course was big news around the world.

A year later, a French fashion designer introduced a scanty two-piece bathing suit and named it the bikini.

Unable to find a model immodest enough to wear it, he debuted it on a stripper – and it too became big news.

It really is. It is so suifuel that perhaps it was the main motivator for ER going ER.

Is that in his manifesto? I only remember the part about him listening to his sister get fucked. kek.

View attachment 1182103

Left : a woman fined for wearing indecent clothing
Right : Beach officer measuring the length of a female's swimwear to ensure they respect the law.

Things have changed so fast...
Yeah, it’s sad. All the decent women are gone now. Things will never be the same:cryfeels:

Is that in his manifesto? I only remember the part about him listening to his sister get fucked. kek.
In his videos he would frequently mention seeing couples at the beach. In one video he recorded a couple making out a few hundred feet directly in front of his car he was sitting in. He frequently mentioned how it was hell for him to see couples and beautiful women so often since he lived in a beach town full of rich stacies and chads

Yep. Even just walking the sidewalks around town is pure suifuel because of all the sluts walking around. They deserve to be graped(in gta) for walking around like sex objects.
...and yet, they would choose the bear because they're so scared of men, supposedly. JFL.

I hate this world.

Yes, I remember a part where ER was walking along the promenade and he started to seethe seeing Chads and Stacies walking around and wondering why Stacy wouldn't be with him.

The beach is a decent place to practice being low inhib, in theory. Bring some beers and a book and chat people up. It also helps being fit to blend in with being normie.

The beach is a decent place to practice being low inhib, in theory. Bring some beers and a book and chat people up. It also helps being fit to blend in with being normie.
Very very low inhib.

Come to Australia nigger. Its next level at the beach here.

In July 1946, the United States detonated two nuclear bombs at the Bikini atoll, an island in the South Pacific, which of course was big news around the world.

A year later, a French fashion designer introduced a scanty two-piece bathing suit and named it the bikini.

Unable to find a model immodest enough to wear it, he debuted it on a stripper – and it too became big news.
the greatest generation in what killing their own white brothers and making the world into this trannyfagnigger world now gj gramps

I was out driving today, and had to take a piss, so I stopped at my local beach/park where I know there's a restroom. I had been using this area to take walks since the winter. It had been helping my mental health a little bit, but holy shit today was pure unfiltered rope fuel. Today is the first really hot day we've had this year, and the local public schools just had their last day this past Friday. The place was SWARMING with sluts in bikinis, not just in the beach area, but in the park areas, too. It was like watching mating season on National Geographic. Young chads with their shirts off, moms with their kids, and couples were also out in large numbers. Everyone was having the time of their lives. It's going to be a long summer.
E R

true, seeing ugly people half-naked is unpleasant

had to go to the beach with my grandparents yesterday and my grandma keeps telling me how i should talk to this hot chick she just saw and i desperately wanna tell her how i got no chance and i think she knows this

If u arent Chad you shouldn't be at the beach in the first place

not just the beach, literally anywhere.

can’t even go to the grocery store without whores in skimpy clothes everywhere.

now that schools out all the young holes do it too, you literally cannot tell the difference between a prostitute and a teenager.