Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy fuck, instaslut sells her bath water and it turns out that the demand is bigger than the supply.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

I wanna rope

just get a degree bro, stop being a useless neet

Even though this topic was already made I have to say it again, cucks who buy shit like this deserve to be fucking shot in the head. plain and simple.

:soy: "Drown me in your bath water goddess" :soy:
1553154768148-jpg.123141

I would exploit those cucks too if I had a hole between my legs.

Last edited:
Cucks that bought this shit deserve the most painful death imaginable.

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HER

DAMN IT I CAN'T STAND HER ANYMORE

Even though this topic was already made I have to say it again, cucks who buy shit like this deserve to be fucking shot in the head. plain and simple.

Yes, they may ultimately be victims of society but that is a reason, not an excuse.

It's tap water.
This is a made up post to get more publicity by tabloids and shit; she hasn't run out.

We need WW3 to sort this shit out.
WTF
Are they that retarded ?

The Soy has taken over their fucking minds.
All subjects suffer from the same condition.
I feel like a scientist, watching over this Crazed Low.T Circus.

Last edited:
I don't even hate the whore, it's unfair to blame it all on her. Cucked men are the ones who encourage this type of behaviour in females. If no one was willing to buy her shit water and her depraved pictures, then she'd have to find something else to do.

cunt needs to get electrocuted in the bath tub tbh

just get a degree bro, stop being a useless neet
Just major in STEM bro so you can make 1/10th of what she does once you’re out while being in debt br000

That probably isn't even bath water. You know she's just filling up those jars in her sink. And selling out of them? Please. She's just making it seem like there's a "shortage" so she can bump the price up. Mark my words, the next "batch" will be $50 or higher. And orbiting cucks will just keep falling for it.

I just can't take it anymore... end this world please.

If anything I respect her business sense. She's not even cute without makeup and a shitton of filters yet she plays the act so well desperate cucks buy water from her. Fyi she didn't run out, she just created more demand by the illusion of scarcity.

I don't even hate the whore, it's unfair to blame it all on her. Cucked men are the ones who encourage this type of behaviour in females. If no one was willing to buy her shit water and her depraved pictures, then she'd have to find something else to do.
I hate this degenerate whore but I hate the cucks far more I agree

Can't really blaim her for exploiting those thirsty cucks tbh, i would most likely do it myself, if i had the social power to do so.
This.

I used to LARP as a foid in MMOs and cucks would give me all sorts of free shit, they'd even carry me through content for free.

The West needs a reset button. :woke:
28AFA101 0183 43BF 9AAC 255041D2C345

She deserves a kinniku bustER

cant blame her ngl its the cucks who are at fault

if u ever meet a cuck that buy shit like this punch him :feelsokman:

Stop giving this hoe attention, this is exactly what she wants.

Stop giving this hoe attention, this is exactly what she wants.
shes not gonna get clout from being posted on an obscure incel forum lol

shes not gonna get clout from being posted on an obscure incel forum lol
No, but it's being posted everywhere, being talked about everywhere. You retards are literally fueling her stunt. She has outplayed you dumb brainlets. What she is doing is high iq, she knows retards will get upset about it, bring more attention to it, and cause people to buy it ironically as a controversial talking piece. If this got no attention, no controversy, it wouldn't sell. Bath water is not a selling fetish.

I want to rape her and kill her in gta 5

No, but it's being posted everywhere, being talked about everywhere. You retards are literally fueling her stunt she has outplayed you brainlets.
Exactly, and that's why I want people here to stop making threads about her. It's really getting out of hand.

No, but it's being posted everywhere, being talked about everywhere. You retards are literally fueling her stunt she has outplayed you brainlets.
thats irrelevant i can understand if its posted on reddit but i dont think anyone on here is beta enough to buy a jar JFL

Can't really blaim her for exploiting those thirsty cucks tbh, i would most likely do it myself, if i had the social power to do so.

Fuccccckjjkk :feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::reeeeee: those cucks are just carbon copies of each other.
Notice how all these ppl are clones of each other? Soys all look the same, chads all look the same.

Why do men keep relinquishing their power, they won't get pussy this way, when do they learn?

thats irrelevant i can understand if its posted on reddit but i dont think anyone on here is beta enough to buy a jar JFL
You would be surprised

What about the 65 guests

...So my bath water actually sold out wtf?
I didn't expect to sell so many or to have THIS many baths either LMAO
~For anybody waiting on one don't be worried if they're a lil late im working on getting them to you as fast as I can! ~
see my lewds here.

don't be worried if they're a lil late im working on getting them
im working on getting them
im working
working

I don't understand what happened to those men.
I don't. Forget the soy meme, must be something else.

It’s a pretty high iq idea. She knows all the cucked soys are going to spend money on that especially when they think it’s scarce.
If I was a foid I’d probably do similar shit

Absolutely disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Why so many cucks want her bathwater what the fuck?

We need WW3 to sort this shit out.
WTF
Are they that retarded ?

The Soy has taken over their fucking minds.
All subjects suffer from the same condition.
I feel like a scientist, watching over this Crazed Low.T Circus.
We need an asteroid or Yellowstone to erupt

I truly wish her the worst.