Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over holy fuck I'm fucked. can't deal with anyone not even my own family.

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
After all this life experience of loneliness and shitty experiences of being shit on and growing a misanthropic hatred I can no longer even deal with my own family without snapping on them. I'm going to get kicked out at this rate and if I do I'm dead. I need their resources to survive this clown life I've been thrust into. I'm supposed to go to the other side of the world to be with my dad soon and through texting I've already got mad at the dumbass, condescending shit he says to me and the way he is I don't even feel safe going over there anymore. He'll probably fucking kick me out on the street in a foreign country after I call him a fucking cunt to his face. There's no way we won't clash when I'm over there. And I doubt he'll leave me the fuck alone.
Ever since all that shit at uni and being baker acted I feel like my mother doesn't love me anymore. I feel like she looks at me like a freak, unstable. Like those cunts in the psych ward and at uni told her stories about me and she believed them because she doesn't know her own son. She has literally autistic levels of empathy so she doesn't understand me at all. I fucking swear she's an autist. When my security of life is threatened like this I get very nervous that I will be forced to an early rope. Like fuck this shit if I can't even count on my family there's no fucking way I can do this shit.

Last edited:
After all this life experience of loneliness and shitty experiences of being shit on and growing a misanthropic hatred I can no longer even deal with my own family without snapping on them. I'm going to get kicked out at this rate and if I do I'm dead. I need their resources to survive this clown life I've been thrust into. I'm supposed to go to the other side of the world to be with my dad soon and through texting I've already got mad at the dumbass, condescending shit he says to me and the way he is I don't even feel safe going over there anymore. He'll probably fucking kick me out on the street in a foreign country after I call him a fucking cunt to his face. There's no way we won't clash when I'm over there. And I doubt he'll leave me the fuck alone.
Ever since all that shit at uni and being baker acted I feel like my mother doesn't love me anymore. I feel like she looks at me like a freak, unstable. Like those cunts in the psych ward and at uni told her stories about me and she believed them because she doesn't know her own son. She has literally autistic levels of empathy so she doesn't understand me at all. I fucking swear she's an autist. When my security of life is threatened like this I get very nervous that I will be forced to an early rope. Like fuck this shit if I can't even count on my family there's no fucking way I can do this shit.
wagecucking is waiting bro

For even your kinsfolk and your own family, even they have dealt treacherously with you; they are in full cry after you;
do not believe them, though they speak friendly words to you.

For even your kinsfolk and your own family, even they have dealt treacherously with you; they are in full cry after you;
do not believe them, though they speak friendly words to you.
amen

34.jpg

What happened to you at uni bro?

What happened to you at uni bro?
got kicked out for making normies uncomfortable. got talked to by police and had to take a violence risk assessment based on an obvious joke

got kicked out for making normies uncomfortable. got talked to by police and had to take a violence risk assessment based on an obvious joke

Fucking normies, fuck them

My dad also constantly puts me down with sarcastic and condescending comments, feels bad. Compares me to my chadlite cousin 19yr old who can drive, goes on holidays with friends and has a gf. I'm 22 and have none of those

Can’t deal with some family members either

wtf man they must be pussies if they cant take a joke

Can't fucking stand them. I'm gonna end up like @CameronCel

Need to take a step back bro and plan accordingly. Start cucking out to your mom, agreeing with her and doing Shit she says. Virtue signal with some bluepilled shit such as "I realize a lot of my feelings are being handled incorrectly. I really am working hard to improve myself and be a helpful person in this world. I love everyone and I want to see the end to all suffering in the universe" blah blah. Then, always, be planning and calculating your next move, saving, moving things around, cunning, quick, fast to wit, eberyone shits on you, you let them, you agree with them, then, behind your eyes in the mind of yours you calculate, plan out your next step, move, increase

I call him a fucking cunt to his face.
I called my mom a cunt over the phone today. While she may deserve it, I do regret it.
I need their resources to survive this clown life I've been thrust into.
I'm in the same boat, it really sucks. A lot of us are castrated by our mothers long after childhood.