Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck I hate cucks so much, Super suicidefuel be warned.

  • Thread starter blackpilledhero
  • Start date
B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
249
http://looksmax.net/Thread-Blackpill-Blackpill-Compilation-on-the-Female-Commercialization-of-Sex

this thread is making me lose it

Fucking hell. Cucks are to blame for everything.
 
Giving females rights is what lead to this and IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE.
 
we need white sharia this moment
 
Come, nuclear holocaust, come with haste.
 
don't make me spam jihad
 
The e-whoring thing is probably bullshit. It's pretty hard to make money on that nowadays. People are skeptical, it's hard to prove you're real, and the biggest issue is chargebacks killing your paypal pretty quickly. It's also pretty soul sucking pretending you're a chick and managing some guy to make his dick hard with carefully crafted dialogue to extra some money.

That thread makes it seem like it's "hey just buy this photo pack and then whales will throw thousands at you."
 
Cucks? I wonder if it's not low IQd incels who do this. Those who are still blue pilled or don't understand that demand/supply chart.
Beta bux get sex for their expences, these morons do not and increased the price of pussy to record highs.
 
I really hate looksmax as it’s more cucked than Lookism itself but that post is quality content.
 
Octopusgun2 said:
I really hate looksmax as it’s more cucked than Lookism itself but that post is quality content.

same

every other site is cucked now besides this one

lookism admins make fake female accounts to keep guys interested in the site
 
FeminismsCancer said:
Cucks? I wonder if it's not low IQd incels who do this. Those who are still blue pilled or don't understand that demand/supply chart.
Beta bux get sex for their expences, these morons do not and increased the price of pussy to record highs.

Agree with this sentiment.
 
Too much black pill in a single post. I usually don't get triggered, but this pissed me off.
 
No surprise.

Even incels think I'm joking when I say every female can make a solid income streaming, and not even get naked.

If a female is 3+ and working an awful wageslave job, she is remarkably stupid.
 
blackpilledhero said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I really hate looksmax as it’s more cucked than Lookism itself but that post is quality content.
same
every other site is cucked now besides this one
lookism admins make fake female accounts to keep guys interested in the site
There are VERIFIED femoids on looksmax and Lookism.
 
Grotesque said:
No surprise.

Even incels think I'm joking when I say every female can make a solid income streaming, and not even get naked.

If a female is 3+ and working an awful wageslave job, she is remarkably stupid.

Women make money by just existing. Is it time yet to exterminate the cucks? The next mass shooting should be at a porn convention or something.
 
Octopusgun2 said:
There are VERIFIED femoids on looksmax and Lookism.

its over

:sick:
 
Just lol if you're not profiting from frauding idiot betas
 
sepelion said:
The e-whoring thing is probably bullshit. It's pretty hard to make money on that nowadays. People are skeptical, it's hard to prove you're real, and the biggest issue is chargebacks killing your paypal pretty quickly. It's also pretty soul sucking pretending you're a chick and managing some guy to make his dick hard with carefully crafted dialogue to extra some money.

That thread makes it seem like it's "hey just buy this photo pack and then whales will throw thousands at you."

nah its very sophisticated these days i used to think the same as you
now they have picture proof generators, lots of videos, ways to fake live pics on snapchat
youd be surprised how far its come
 
As I've long said, white knights are our main enemy, not females. I can't blame them for taking advantage of rampant lunacy.
 
Damn, it's over.
 
Grotesque said:
As I've long said, white knights are our main enemy, not females. I can't blame them for taking advantage of rampant lunacy.

We need to go ER on white knights not women
 
Anyone still here hopeful for the goodness of women? Lol...
 
deserves a rebump tbh
 
holy fucking blackpill
 
these men deserve the rope more than females.
 
women arent the problem its fucking cucks who enable them
 
lol at the fucking low iq patriarchycels blaming womens rights for this (isnt even related at all to women rights) while completely ignoring that its the whiteknight betacucks who pay the women for shit like this.
 
The e-whoring thing is probably bullshit.
It's pretty hard to make money on that nowadays.
People are skeptical, it's hard to prove you're real,
and the biggest issue is chargebacks killing your paypal pretty quickly.
Minmin
 
Damn I wonder if these guys roped by now lol
 

Similar threads

JuliusEvola
Replies
10
Views
951
XDFLAMEBOY
XDFLAMEBOY
swarthcel
Replies
16
Views
598
InceldianWarrior
InceldianWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top