Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Holy fuck, I felt so alive just now!

PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
Now let me preface this with some background information. I have a college course in a major that has a near 85% of women in it in my college(Psychology). So I find myself in a class of 45 or so students and 85% is female. Foids of all walks of life come to this class. We were given a group project to be made due next week. When groups were being made, I shit you not, nearly half the class moved away from me. I was so FUCKING PISSED THAT I SAID IN A STERN AS FUCK VOICE "WELL, I GUESS HALF THE CLASS WANTS TO FUCKIN FAIL THEN" All the foids and Simps looked at me with disgust. I loved every minute of it, these degenerate shitheads spend their afternoons hitting the town for "A night of liberation" instead of studying and they often rely on me for answers on shit. So after a minute or so, 3 foids(2 are 5/10s and last one is a hambeast) and 2 Simpping fucks(both are legit bluepilled Incels) approach my table. They then ask if we could form a group, I said sure. I already know they aren't gonna pull their weight.

TL;Dr: I fucking pulled a power move and managed to Gain some status from it. Also, felt alive as fuck!

Low inhib as fuck

But you didn't gain status dude

I instantly followed OP not even halfway thru reading. Happy for u bro

Remind of when i was back in school at 18, there was 4 tables made with 4 desk together, and i was the only one alone, everyones was at the others 3 tables.I remeber thinking it's like i had the fucking plague or something, that was way before my blackpill days. Fucking suifuel.

Group assignements are suifuel, but I think you handled this one well boyo.

Shit man, I would've done the assignment by myself lol

Nice job showing those trash that they're lookist garbage.

keep acting like that
you are on the right path
know your worth
spit in their ugly little faces

okay hi iq bragger gj

I like this, based.

"WELL, I GUESS HALF THE CLASS WANTS TO FUCKIN FAIL THEN"

If only more ugly males would be that based in the face of other people's blatant lookism.

I’m starting a psyche course next year, how hard is it would you say?

In college I did a couple group projects with dudes and a couple Stacies. They were even nice to me :chad:

I’m starting a psyche course next year, how hard is it would you say?
In terms of difficulty, It depends on your Knowledge Retention. For me with average IQ, I would say it's a 5/10 difficulty rate. If you take notes and study. You will pass, but in group projects you will be on your own.

In terms of difficulty, It depends on your Knowledge Retention. For me with average IQ, I would say it's a 5/10 difficulty rate. If you take notes and study. You will pass, but in group projects you will be on your own.
I’m pretty smart I think, I should be alright I guess

do more low inhib shit its funny

Based. Make everyone in the group actually do the work instead of it being only you, otherwise nothing has really changed. Now that you have tasted what it’s like to stand up for yourself, it should be an easier task to make them do this.

Based. Make everyone in the group actually do the work instead of it being only you, otherwise nothing has really changed. Now that you have tasted what it’s like to stand up for yourself, it should be an easier task to make them do this.

Been there. It's way easier without normshits.
Thing is I want some fuckin basic decent respect or treatment. I am not a fucking plague to be avoided. But I can be :feelsEhh:

id do it alone, fuck those faggots

Start assERting your dominance ovER them
full

Sounds pretty autistic tbh

Mogs me because feels alive

So now you get to betacuck for roasties and Soys.
Congrats man but it is over. This ain't no redpill world

OP you are my idol

Update: Ok 1 day in and the lazy fucks have no clue what so ever on what to do. So me, being irritated in general, Told the foids( The most lazy bitches of the Group) that if they don't pick something to help with, I would not List their names apart of the project. That seems to have spooked them into working. The simps, while opposed to my language towards them, agreed with my reasoning.
It's working lads, inhibmaxxing is legit the way to go. I even had one of the foids asking for so help afterschool. But, I blew her off :feelsgah: :feelsPop:

dude I fucking love that, gj