Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Holy fuck I am so lonely I have been on this forum since 8am today

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Now its almost 2:30PM and I only went to the gym (with shit effort) and jiu jitsu fuck you foids for dooming me into this torture.

my legs are fucked from gymcelling :feelsLightsaber:

my legs are fucked from gymcelling :feelsLightsaber:
I barely put any effort because I love this forum so much

You know someone is a fakecel if they spend less than 2 hours on this forum a day unless under certain circumstances

You know someone is a fakecel if they spend less than 2 hours on this forum a day
site admins should add screen time on each user profile lol (put that in suggestions because my brain is too rotmaxxed)

site admins should add screen time on each user profile lol (put that in suggestions because my brain is too rotmaxxed)
Based, we will know who the real fakecels are when we see some users are only on here for an hour a week

mogs me for getting up early

Based, we will know who the real fakecels are when we see some users are only on here for an hour a week
it shouldn't be too hard to add anyway. some people can fraud it by just keeping the tab open and using other tabs. screen time should only be counted when the tab is being used

These Niggas always disappear on Fri and Sat Night and public holidays

These Niggas always disappear on Fri and Sat Night and public holidays
I would only disappear on weekends if I am on vacation with my brothers

Literally those (((NIGGAS))) vanish as if Thanos snapped on friday-sunday

I get it if you have work or have hobbies like sports but most of them claim they dont have any hobbies

low inhib mogs me for going to gym

I start going into withdrawal if I'm away from the forum for more than a few hours.

Now its almost 2:30PM and I only went to the gym (with shit effort) and jiu jitsu fuck you foids for dooming me into this torture.
What belt are you?

Rotting is suifuel at times and depressing