Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Holy fuck do people really consider 23 to be mid 20s? wtf...

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
It cant be, I just saw @TheLegendofBentCock refer to it as such and immediately had to close his post, couldnt bear to read more

I simply refuse to believe that this is my last year of being an early 20s guy, it cannot be true because if it is it means that Ive spent my early 20s being a gfless KV poor shutin in my uni dorm, I simply cant cope with that

200.gif

What am I gonna tell my kids about my college years, drinking booze, fucking bitches, racing fast cars in my early 20s? The highlight of my early 20s will be buying and building myself a new pc :feelsrope:

it's over bro

Your kids? You need to find a woman willing to reproduce with you to give you those kids, and for that she has to find you genetically attractive in the first place.

Yeah, aging is brutal. I remember turning 23, the number just seemed so big, and I had done nothing with my life yet. Honestly, it physically hurt.

mid 20s is 24,25 and 26

“What am I gonna tell my kids about my college years”

Kids?

Your kids? You need to find a woman willing to reproduce with you to give you those kids, and for that she has to find you genetically attractive in the first place.
Lmao youre right

Yeah it’s brutal man. I’m 24 and feel like an old man.

12 years older...... it gets much worse

Yeah, aging is brutal. I remember turning 23, the number just seemed so big, and I had done nothing with my life yet. Honestly, it physically hurt.

When you think about it it really is big, being 23 makes you 6 years older than prime girls who are 17...and 6 years is a loooong time

Now consider the fact that if you reach that age and are still a virgin, thats missing a full decade of the hottest most passionate sex you wouldve gotten in your life, this is beyond brutal

What am I gonna tell my kids about my college years

Who says that you'll have a happy family with children you tell anecdotes about your life in college to one day?

When you think about it it really is big, being 23 makes you 6 years older than prime girls who are 17...and 6 years is a loooong time

Now consider the fact that if you reach that age and are still a virgin, thats missing a full decade of the hottest most passionate sex you wouldve gotten in your life, this is beyond brutal
So 6 years is a long time, huh? That honestly just makes me sad. I've been trying to tell myself stuff like "5 years isn't much" and other such stuff to cope with how I've done nothing with my life, how I've wallowed in depression and lost so many things and gained nothing. But I guess it's true. I've been done with highschool for, what, 8 years now? (I'm 26). Yeah, this is pretty sad for me.Still living with my parents, still working shitty jobs, still have nothing to show for my shitty degree, still have PTSD and flashbacks from all the shit I did while being an alcoholic, still wasted all my parents' life savings on booze and dropping out of a college abroad where I had a chance at a better life.

This is just the beginning.

On the contrary to what people say ITT, I feel younger than I am.

I am still stuck in highschool logic, the last time I interacted with people actively.

Now granted, I look a lot older than I am, people think my older sister is younger than me, maybe it's the wrinkles from all the frowning and crying.

I consider 56 my mid 20's.
Yeah it’s brutal man. I’m 24 and feel like an old man.
I'm 56, and feel old.
a 24 year old saying they're old is like a man wth a million dollars complaining he's poor.

Actually, 22 means being a middle age man. At least for us incels things are like that.

Life ends precisely at 22yo.

You can always told them how you slayed on club penguin.

don't feel bad, the 20s of a lot of men are being totally murdered right now

Agepill is most brutal pill after facepill

So 6 years is a long time, huh? That honestly just makes me sad. I've been trying to tell myself stuff like "5 years isn't much" and other such stuff to cope with how I've done nothing with my life, how I've wallowed in depression and lost so many things and gained nothing. But I guess it's true. I've been done with highschool for, what, 8 years now? (I'm 26). Yeah, this is pretty sad for me.Still living with my parents, still working shitty jobs, still have nothing to show for my shitty degree, still have PTSD and flashbacks from all the shit I did while being an alcoholic, still wasted all my parents' life savings on booze and dropping out of a college abroad where I had a chance at a better life.

Holy shit @ that last sentence, you should make a post to elab tbh Id be interested in reading about it or PM if you dont wanna

I consider 56 my mid 20's.

I'm 56, and feel old.
a 24 year old saying they're old is like a man wth a million dollars complaining he's poor.

Damn OP, obv i cant say much to console you because the agepill is all powerful, 56 is older than both of my parents...

br0 im 23 and my aunt said to me the other day I'm almost 30 lol

It cant be, I just saw @TheLegendofBentCock refer to it as such and immediately had to close his post, couldnt bear to read more

I simply refuse to believe that this is my last year of being an early 20s guy, it cannot be true because if it is it means that Ive spent my early 20s being a gfless KV poor shutin in my uni dorm, I simply cant cope with that

200.gif

What am I gonna tell my kids about my college years, drinking booze, fucking bitches, racing fast cars in my early 20s? The highlight of my early 20s will be buying and building myself a new pc :feelsrope:

If there was one thing I could tell my 23 year old self it would be this

At least through approaching you can say you've tried!

You are still in the age range to fuck 18 year old girls without society judging you.

If there was one thing I could tell my 23 year old self it would be this

At least through approaching you can say you've tried!

You are still in the age range to fuck 18 year old girls without society judging you.

I hope youre not serious, that video is pure :bluepill:

Yeah but at least you will have experience as to whether it does or doesn't work. I am going through approaching right now and I'm hardening myself to rejection. Then when I turn 30 I can say I tried and made the most of the last of my 20s.

Yeah but at least you will have experience as to whether it does or doesn't work. I am going through approaching right now and I'm hardening myself to rejection. Then when I turn 30 I can say I tried and made the most of the last of my 20s.

If your not good looking you are just going around spooking girls, Im dead srs, women hate being cold approached by sub8 guys, its pointless in 2019 when theres Tinder and such. PUA and daygame are long dead for anyone whos average or below

I'm 23, even if I could hypothetically ascend I'm at the point where it's "creepy" to be with a prime aged female.

How old are you now? @Eskimocel

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I work a minimum wage job at 25 (yeah I'm a total lose I know)
It's fucking devastating talking to coworkers who are younger than you and they are talking about their wives and kids.

I turned 26 in December and lost my job in 2018!:cryfeels:

The whole idea of "childhood" is something that had to be fought for much as the idea of "leisure time", the "weekend" or "pension." Now, under late stage capitalism, all of these things are disappearing again. "Childhood" is getting shorter and shorter and if you're not extremely good with 16 you won't be successful in a good college with 20 and won't be successful with a good job with 23 and then it's pretty much over already. Same with sex. With 23 you're either successful or you already are an incel and will stay an incel. This is also why I think it's wrong to say that only people over ... I don't know 30 or whatever can be "real" incels. The age at which you know it's over is pretty early these days.

As an ugly incel they will find any excuse to hate you

its already over at 19

so im not overly worried over the agepill

ok granpa....
i'm 25.
should I Rope?
yes

basic checklist of things to lie about:
- your age within reasonable limits, -5 years easy unless your face is melting, or just vaguely say whatever advantages you, like mid twenties
- your virginity and number of relationships, just say some realistic figure and get away from that subject asap
- how interesting your hobbies are, just make up some that aren't easily verifiable right away, like learning to play a musical instrument, whatever wouldn't change your entire persona in some visible way to make it falsifiable

normies already do 99% of this shit, you really have no excuse

I am 18 and I feel old.

I get it...you feel as if you ought to have done more in the time that you've existed here. I feel the same way.

I live a life full of misery.

I am useless and have accomplished absolutely nothing in my life. And I will never accomplish anything of significance.

I turn 25 this year, it's ogre.