Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Holy fuck at mask soys and the whole concept of wearing one

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Le mask wearing is now mandatory in my country and you can get fined for up to 600 jewros if you refuse. Literal good goy obedience sheeple jewnigger NWO mind control devices

The same angels, heroes and medical professionals who lied to my parents, raped me as a kid and permanently disfigured my toddler penis for literally no reason are now telling me to wear a mask. Fucking lol. My toddler foreskin is now in some rich roastie's face or billionaire banker's life support milkshake

They have the audacity to call me a sociopath for supposedly killing someone's grandma or infecting someone, meanwhile they get away with that kind of shit on a daily basis and nobody sees anything wrong with it. It's just something you do to kids in the 21st century

God i fucking hate doctors and jews, they truly make me sick

Also wearing le mask for a hoaxvirus with a 0.1% mortality rate is very soyish. Wear the mask bigot, stay inside bigot, shoot yourself up with 50 vaccines bigot, don't ask any questions

I was supposed to post this in offtopic but since the layout changed since i last used the site i messed up, too bad nigger .co mods suck my mutilated jewed cock

You have to wear them on the streets?
The same angels, heroes and medical professionals who lied to my parents, raped me as a kid and permanently disfigured my toddler penis for literally no reason are now telling me to wear a mask. Fucking lol. My toddler foreskin is now in some rich roastie's face or billionaire banker's life support milkshake
Circumcision is mutilation and child torture ngl
.co mods suck my mutilated jewed cock
Based

I like wearing the mask, because it hides my subhuman face tbhtbh I wanted to start wearing one before the whole pandemic business, but I was afraid of the reactions of normies; now it's become socially acceptable :feelshaha:

never wore the cuck muzzle and never will. foids stay 6 feet away from me anyway, even without zogflu

Are you going to explain this?
Circumcision
pretty much except it's worse than rape, it is a crime against my rights as a child, evolution and a crime against God since he designed us in his image and by unnecessarily cutting a part of the body you are insinuating that the human body which is based on his is imperfect the way it is

Mutilators will die by my hand

going anywhere without a mask = beaten half dead and thrown in a prison cell. But meanwhile niggers are allowed to riot about muh he dindu nuffin without wearing any

pretty much except it's worse than rape, it is a crime against my rights as a child, evolution and a crime against God since he designed us in his image and by unnecessarily cutting a part of the body you are insinuating that the human body which is based on his is imperfect the way it is

Mutilators will die by my hand
I like your posting style

You have to wear them on the streets?
They just made them 100% mandatory a week ago where as months ago you could get away with not wearing one, right now if a cop saw me in the streets without one I'll get fined but I won't budge, they can all suck my jew incel cock. Fuck wearing one
going anywhere without a mask = beaten half dead and thrown in a prison cell. But meanwhile niggers are allowed to riot about muh he dindu nuffin without wearing any
Right now if the cops knew I conceal carry I would lose everything, meanwhile illegal immigrant Ahmed can smuggle a fully auto AK47, go on a rampage and everything will be okay
I like wearing the mask, because it hides my subhuman face tbhtbh I wanted to start wearing one before the whole pandemic business, but I was afraid of the reactions of normies; now it's become socially acceptable :feelshaha:
the only mask i will wear is a based surplus soviet era GP model gas mask with non-asbestos filters

elab
or are you just talking about circumcision?

elab
or are you just talking about circumcision?
Circ is pretty much rape, but it was done to me completely unnecessarily as a toddler so it makes it so much worse, plus the doctor lied to my parents and told them i had an UTI or something when there was absolutely nothing wrong.

I had no say in the matter and no way to defend myself or reason with my parents or the jew demonic pedophile doctor. Plus I live in spanistan only like 0.001% are mutilated so I have identity issues since i practically cannot relate to anyone

This must stop now tbh, Im waiting to get my drivers license so I can actually travel to the hospital where this all happened, see the records and meet this piece of shit pedophile demon one last time, I have nothing to life for anyway jfl

The doctors aren’t saying wear a mask. It’s coming from microbiologist researchers who have done empirical studies on masks efficacy. You are Simply misinformed or incorrect. The mask is very effective in stemming the spread of the virus.

I don’t wear masks unless I’m going to the store or if I’m going to school. I already don’t interact with people outside of school, so I’m not really at risk. But then again, I’m in the Netherlands and not in fucking USA.

I wear it since it covers my lower face which makes me less ugly

Apparently 150k people in the US have died of Corona lol. How the fuck can people believe this.

Apparently 150k people in the US have died of Corona lol. How the fuck can people believe this.
Fake news by gay jews
They're inflating the death count by making up numbers and classifying any death regardless of cause as a covid-1984 death
The doctors aren’t saying wear a mask. It’s coming from microbiologist researchers who have done empirical studies on masks efficacy. You are Simply misinformed or incorrect. The mask is very effective in stemming the spread of the virus.
Cope
Coping mechanism

I'll wear a mask to hide my subhumanity

Maskers

It's a cuck muzzle.
I wear it since it covers my lower face which makes me less ugly
Move to Japan then you can wear it 24/7 pretending you're sick.

these are good times for me. i can go out wearing mask.

I never wear masks fuck you jew

we are all in this together sweaty

Le mask wearing is now mandatory in my country and you can get fined for up to 600 jewros if you refuse. Literal good goy obedience sheeple jewnigger NWO mind control devices

They have the audacity to call me a sociopath for supposedly killing someone's grandma or infecting someone, meanwhile they get away with that kind of shit on a daily basis and nobody sees anything wrong with it. It's just something you do to kids in the 21st century

God i fucking hate doctors and jews, they truly make me sick

Also wearing le mask for a hoaxvirus with a 0.1% mortality rate is very soyish. Wear the mask bigot, stay inside bigot, shoot yourself up with 50 vaccines bigot, don't ask any questions

I was supposed to post this in offtopic but since the layout changed since i last used the site i messed up, too bad nigger .co mods suck my mutilated jewed cock
Can't u buy some other dudes foreskin and have it attached to your dick?

Circ is pretty much rape, but it was done to me completely unnecessarily as a toddler so it makes it so much worse, plus the doctor lied to my parents and told them i had an UTI or something when there was absolutely nothing wrong.

I had no say in the matter and no way to defend myself or reason with my parents or the jew demonic pedophile doctor. Plus I live in spanistan only like 0.001% are mutilated so I have identity issues since i practically cannot relate to anyone

This must stop now tbh, Im waiting to get my drivers license so I can actually travel to the hospital where this all happened, see the records and meet this piece of shit pedophile demon one last time, I have nothing to life for anyway jfl
Life goal.