Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fuck 10 year old Vlad knocks up a 13 year old egirl and she gives birth

" Sadly, Darya recently claimed the real father of her child is a teenage boy who raped her. "
LMAO she actually got raped by a teenchad
Rape for women does not exist, more like i was being a whore and regret it now.

Also ITards, BTFO. “They are just children :soy:

Kid's getting setup to pay for it all, still the story will likely help his value in foids eyes.

Probably not

The Slav Pill is strong in him

He’ll grow up and get mogged like the rest of us

The 10 year old boy ISN'T the Father.

"Sadly, Darya recently claimed the real father of her child is a teenage boy who raped her.

She said she felt "too ashamed" to admit to the attack, instead claiming Ivan was her baby's father."

What happens when you read the clickbait headline but skip the article itself.

Jfl at all the inceltards who thought 10 year olds have sex.

Are you aghast that such degeneracy, instead of being tabooed or ostracized like it used to, is nowadays not just allowed but celebrated?

Are you saddened that kids so young are having sexual experiences while we rot?

Or are you secretly happy with this state of affairs since it helps you with some agenda you have.

It shows pubescent girls are (shockingly) as per what science shows, capable of being impregnated and giving birth.

I am sorry, but I don't think you belong here. This is incels.co not muslimswhocaneasilybetabuxxyoungfoidbutwantprime12yojb.co

I want to betabuxx a jailbait though

You are better suited to one of those islamic forums where you can endlessly discuss how Prophet mohammed marrying a 6 yo girl was perfectly normal and natural.

Chads can do whatever they want, I hope you understand that. And she was 9 anyways.

Brutalstrawmanpill destroyed me
Not a strawman. You need to observe why jew-led feminists went after the AoC as their first target before anything else.

as I said . you are not an incel
Most people here aren't incels, just low tier normies. Said that many times before, but if it wasn't for feminism, most of us would be married.

Most people here aren't incels, just low tier normies. Said that many times before, but if it wasn't for feminism, most of us would be married.
most people here aren't pathological pedophiles either. And only the second part of what you said is right

most people here aren't pathological pedophiles either. And only the second part of what you said is right
I'm not a pedophile though. I like big tits and small tits. Big butts and small butss.

Just look at them

Russian-schoolgirl-039pregnant-by-boy-of-10-refused-by-three-1200x675.jpg
Look at this fucking photo, look at this "gangsta" t-shirt and poses and facial expressions- the gnomes here are 10 and 13 years old and yet they already try to pull off fucking gangsta look on photos :lul::lul:GOD I FUCKING HATE SLAVS, THEY ARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS:lul::lul::lul:

Brutal TEENCHADPILL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back