Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fuck 10 year old Vlad knocks up a 13 year old egirl and she gives birth

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just look at them

Screen-Shot-2020-07-03-at-12.23.56.png

Russian-schoolgirl-039pregnant-by-boy-of-10-refused-by-three-1200x675.jpg

Seriously this little motherfucker managed to knock up a 13 year old yet I whos basically lived the same amout of time as their age combined cant get a fucking kiss

0_CEN-SchoolgirlPregnant-06.jpg

I could literally lift this kid by his neck and crush his windpipe yet hes getting it on

Life is a JOKE

giphy.gif

Wish I were the kid, this is my idea of the ideal life

Damn wow. mogs us hard. I am almost triple his age yet not a kiss

this is hell im in

Just look at them

Screen-Shot-2020-07-03-at-12.23.56.png

Russian-schoolgirl-039pregnant-by-boy-of-10-refused-by-three-1200x675.jpg

Seriously this little motherfucker managed to knock up a 13 year old yet I whos basically lived the same amout of time as their age combined cant get a fucking kiss

0_CEN-SchoolgirlPregnant-06.jpg

I could literally lift this kid by his neck and crush his windpipe yet hes getting it on

Life is a JOKE

giphy.gif

Wish I were the kid, this is my idea of the ideal life

Holy shit you're on fire with the suifuel posts

:feelshaha: 10 year olds are having casual sex daily while ive never gotten a hug.

Fucking mogged by a kid who hasn't even properly hit puberty yet. FUCK THIS PATHETIC LIFE. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

" Sadly, Darya recently claimed the real father of her child is a teenage boy who raped her. "
LMAO she actually got raped by a teenchad

But "muh teen girlzz are innocent teehee" :feelsclown:

He personality mogs older men. He has career and clear goals in his life. He has hobbies, decent job, and improve his body to be the best version of himself

Sadly, Darya recently claimed the real father of her child is a teenage boy who raped her.

She said she felt "too ashamed" to admit to the attack, instead claiming Ivan was her baby's father.

Police are investigating the case and expected to take a DNA sample from the newborn girl.

And the babies gonna be sucking the tits of a 13yo girl.

That makes sense. At 10 the vast majority of men can't ejaculate yet. (I meant to quote @GoffSystemQB 's post).

he already looks like a slayer

how can we cope when shit like this is happening right now?

“Just babies sweatie!!!”

Damn.

Little fucker is an ultra Chad.

He mogs not only us (of course) but regular Chads and Chadlites and even super mega turbo Chads like forum favorite Henry Cavill.

View: https://youtu.be/yx1Y1c9V7J8

“Just babies sweatie!!!”

girl got pregnant at 12 and gave birth fine at 13

yet @Caesercel wants to deny the loli pill.

like i've said before, once she's 2-3 years into puberty, she's fair game
:feelshaha: 10 year olds are having casual sex daily while ive never gotten a hug.
Agecucks are embarassing tbh how tf do you see this shit and still try and cope with "m-muh children" bullshit
" Sadly, Darya recently claimed the real father of her child is a teenage boy who raped her. "
""""""""""raped""""""""""
sucking the tits of a 13yo girl.
:feelsohh:

Last edited:

yet @Caesercel wants to deny the loli pill.

like i've said before, once she's 2-3 years into puberty, she's fair game

Agecucks are embarassing tbh how tf do you see this shit and still try and cope with "m-muh children" bullshit

""""""""""raped""""""""""

:feelsohh:
C7049D32 5ECB 452D 9B27 926FF47DD67B

Loli Pill is the Truth

What what what what what what what what what what the fuck

There’s no Rape if it’s Chad she’s just protecting his identity dudes probably 30

This is just funny now. :feelsclown:

Chad life, easy life

Fuck me - Slavs really are superhuman.

10 year old boys don't make sperm, lmao

The girl being on the rag at 13 and having kids as a teen Mom isn't impressive. Happens all the time in a nearby village in bumfuck UK so foids claim housing and benefits on social welfare. You know like section 8 housing and food stamps in the US?

The boy shooting his load at age 10 is something else. Probably due to a harsh hostile environment of lawless Russia. That might have forced him into an early puberty.

I didn't have wet dreams until I was 13. So in this case the boy is the miracle of nature.

Last edited:
Girls have got pregnant at 5 and given birth as well. Everyone is calling this clown world. You are the only one coping with lolipill

he's shorter than the girl, lifefuel for manlets

The girl being on the rag at 13 and having kids as a teen Mom isn't impressive. Happens all the time in a nearby village in bumfuck UK so foids claim housing and benefits on social welfare. You know like section 8 housing and food stamps in the US?

The boy shooting his load at age 10 is something else. Probably due to a harsh hostile environment of lawless Russia. That might have forced him into an early puberty.

I didn't have wet dreams until I was 13. So in this case the boy is the miracle of nature.

Are you back, owl?

Girls have got pregnant at 5 and given birth as well. Everyone is calling this clown world. You are the only one coping with lolipill
If she can be bred, she can be bred. Biology matters, not age. And there is a massive difference between a 12 year old and a 5 year old, as the former is normal while the latter is a 1 in a million chance. The fact that it is so difficult for you to swallow this black pill just goes to show how good you've been indoctrinated by the elites.

Loli Pill is approved by God anyways.

btw this is how most 13year old girl look,i wonder how some faggots think this is prime or sth

Also this. Every society had marriage viable at puberty, yet somehow Caesarcel wants to claim that the feminists just so happened to get ONE thing right before just so happening to get everything else wrong. Divorce? Alimony? Female education? Feminists got all that wrong. Oh, but the AoC, which is one of the first things they went after? They were totally right on that one thing.

Cunny is life

If she can be bred, she can be bred. Biology matters, not age. And there is a massive difference between a 12 year old and a 5 year old, as the former is normal while the latter is a 1 in a million chance. The fact that it is so difficult for you to swallow this black pill just goes to show how good you've been indoctrinated by the elites.

Loli Pill is approved by God anyways.
I'm confused. I'm not sure what your point is here.

Are you aghast that such degeneracy, instead of being tabooed or ostracized like it used to, is nowadays not just allowed but celebrated?

Are you saddened that kids so young are having sexual experiences while we rot?

Or are you secretly happy with this state of affairs since it helps you with some agenda you have.

I am sorry, but I don't think you belong here. This is incels.co not muslimswhocaneasilybetabuxxyoungfoidbutwantprime12yojb.co

You are better suited to one of those islamic forums where you can endlessly discuss how Prophet mohammed marrying a 6 yo girl was perfectly normal and natural.
Also this. Every society had marriage viable at puberty, yet somehow Caesarcel wants to claim that the feminists just so happened to get ONE thing right before just so happening to get everything else wrong. Divorce? Alimony? Female education? Feminists got all that wrong. Oh, but the AoC, which is one of the first things they went after? They were totally right on that one thing.

Cunny is life
Brutalstrawmanpill destroyed me

Last edited:
Fucking mogged by a kid who hasn't even properly hit puberty yet. FUCK THIS PATHETIC LIFE. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm confused. I'm not sure what your point is here.

Are you aghast that such degeneracy, instead of being tabooed or ostracized like it used to, is nowadays not just allowed but celebrated?

Are you saddened that kids so young are having sexual experiences while we rot?

Or are you secretly happy with this state of affairs since it helps you with some agenda you have.

I am sorry, but I don't think you belong here. This is incels.co not muslimswhocaneasilybetabuxxyoungfoidbutwantprime12yojb.co

You are better suited to one of those islamic forums where you can endlessly discuss how Prophet mohammed marrying a 6 yo girl was perfectly normal and natural.
:lul::lul::lul:

There’s no Rape if it’s Chad she’s just protecting his identity dudes probably 30
Kid's getting setup to pay for it all, still the story will likely help his value in foids eyes.

Fake.

Also big LOL to guys going crazy here without even reading the linked story.

The 10 year old boy ISN'T the Father.

"Sadly, Darya recently claimed the real father of her child is a teenage boy who raped her.

She said she felt "too ashamed" to admit to the attack, instead claiming Ivan was her baby's father."

What happens when you read the clickbait headline but skip the article itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back