Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel holy crap, this thread on reddit is full of actual Chads

Jfl it's probably a bunch of normies nerds on Reddit trying to act like chads, they do the same exact thing on cucktears.
The chads I've talked to in real life have no idea about Reddit, they only use Instagram, snap chat, housparty, YouTube and some other shit.

myles_cassidy

9h

She bent forward, and said very loudly said 'do you want sex?' To my crotch.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

that certainly happened

but in all seriousness if someone rejected sex from a woman she would go fucking apeshit. If I was Chad I would let her jump at me in her sexual rage and then let her fuck me and accuse her of rape. Obviously I'd turn on the camera when she'll be busy with sucking my cock because no one would ever belive me in court.

Imagine being so good looking you can reject femoid advances because of your sheer sexual abundance

edit: went through the thread more and I see a lot of guys making mentions of this happening a lot. JFL. Of course it's never a one off thing. if a woman is being sexually aggressive with a guy he's probably GL

Last edited:
Imagine being so good looking you can reject femoid advances because of your sheer sexual abundance

edit: went through the thread more and I see a lot of guys making mentions of this happening a lot. JFL. Of course it's never a one off thing. if a woman is being sexually aggressive with a guy he's probably GL
rage fuel

no they arent, theyre failed normies larping as chads :)

Tbh I'd deny a woman's sexual advances (if it were to somehow happen) just for my own satisfaction. Yes it'd make me volcel and no I don't care.

"Tbh I'd deny a woman's sexual advances (if it were to somehow happen) just for my own satisfaction. Yes it'd make me volcel and no I don't care."

That sounds like top kek fuel. I'd commend you if you did so

i wanna crucify all these faggots

rejecting sex? are you fucking kidding me????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck we literally exist on different planes to all these people. they think NOTHING of sex, it's just a "hobby" to them

Jfl it's probably a bunch of normies nerds on Reddit trying to act like chads, they do the same exact thing on cucktears.
The chads I've talked to in real life have no idea about Reddit, they only use Instagram, snap chat, housparty, YouTube and some other shit.

Fucking houseparty I forgot about that shit... Real Chads used that one. Retarded concept.

i wanna crucify all these faggots

rejecting sex? are you fucking kidding me????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck we literally exist on different planes to all these people. they think NOTHING of sex, it's just a "hobby" to them

Some of them make no effort to hide the quantity of attention they get from women. Daily reminder, if you're GL women will beg to fuck you and act incredibly upset if you reject their advances. What foid would beg to fuck an average to ugly male when they can find 500 of them on tinder? JUST FUCKING LOL

I ain't reading that shit.

Holy fuck, suifuel.

They are not Chads, they are just larpers, like one of the previous comments said, real Chads have no idea what Reddit is

Lol at how hard you're all coping, thinking a guy has to be Chad to be offered and to deny sex. It's a thing that happens to normies. It's the basic human experience, but you just keep coping that only Chad gets offered sex.

Lol at how hard you're all coping, thinking a guy has to be Chad to be offered and to deny sex. It's a thing that happens to normies. It's the basic human experience, but you just keep coping that only Chad gets offered sex.
Both normies and chads get to have sex, but normies need to work hard to attain it, while chads are handed it.

i hate them all this is one of the worst suifuels ive seen

Probably 2/10 of these stories are real

i wud b willing to bet most of these normies are just retelling stories that were told to them by chad friends

It’s a rare occurrence for non-Chads to be offered sex in the way those guys are describing it.

Even if you take this all at face value a lot of them involve a drunk woman and/or prior relationship to the man, so many not even Chad territory.

It’s a rare occurrence for non-Chads to be offered sex in the way those guys are describing it.
Both normies and chads get to have sex, but normies need to work hard to attain it, while chads are handed it.

That's why they don't have 20 stories of being offered sex but they have a few.
Thinking normies don't have much better lives than we do = cope

Maybe a 6/10 White normie has been offered sex by a sub 5 ethnic female a few times in his life but for normies below 6/10 especially ethnic ones that probably does not happen. Normies do have better lives than us but to think every normie has been offered sex a few times in his life from a female is cope.

Normies have better lives but MUCH better lives? Now that’s the COPE.

Normies have better lives but MUCH better lives? Now that’s the COPE.

Do you even know what cope means? It's doesn't mean misconception, but a lie you tell yourself to feel better. How is claiming that normies have much better lives than us cope?

Besides, they do. There are normies who are never single. Normies that have a girlfriend and a girl on the side. Normies who have lost their virginity at 14 and never gave a second thought to the problems that torture incels.

Maybe a 6/10 White normie has been offered sex by a sub 5 ethnic female a few times in his life but for normies below 6/10 especially ethnic ones that probably does not happen. Normies do have better lives than us but to think every normie has been offered sex a few times in his life from a female is cope.

You also don't know what the word cope means, so why use it? It's only cope if it makes the coper feel better.
I know normies who have had girls throwing themselves at them. I know normies who are in committed relationships and then get caught cheating and then the girl takes them back because love or whatever.
Normies get sex, sometimes get offered sex. It doesn't happen at first sight like with Chad and it doesn't happen often but it happens enough for them to feel they're worth something.
Believing they don't have amazing lives compared to hours is a massive cope, that is a lie you tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

Do you even know what cope means? It's doesn't mean misconception, but a lie you tell yourself to feel better. How is claiming that normies have much better lives than us cope?

Besides, they do. There are normies who are never single. Normies that have a girlfriend and a girl on the side. Normies who have lost their virginity at 14 and never gave a second thought to the problems that torture incels.

You also don't know what the word cope means, so why use it? It's only cope if it makes the coper feel better.
I know normies who have had girls throwing themselves at them. I know normies who are in committed relationships and then get caught cheating and then the girl takes them back because love or whatever.
Normies get sex, sometimes get offered sex. It doesn't happen at first sight like with Chad and it doesn't happen often but it happens enough for them to feel they're worth something.
Believing they don't have amazing lives compared to hours is a massive cope, that is a lie you tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

this. saying that we have better lives than normies is as much of a monumental cope as saying sub8 is death. some people here really never go outside. I'D KILL to have the life of a normie, sure, some of it is bad, but hey, at least you're a normal human being in the eyes of society and not some filthy "incel" or "creep" who's never had a girlfriend before.

She bent forward, and said very loudly said 'do you want sex?' To my crotch.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

that certainly happened
She was probably 250 lbs.

@Angry_runt If you admit that it sucks for the vast majority of men and 5% are living the life, you realize that you’re not so “special”. At our level, it’s about not feeling worse, not feeling better.

this. saying that we have better lives than normies is as much of a monumental cope as saying sub8 is death. some people here really never go outside. I'D KILL to have the life of a normie, sure, some of it is bad, but hey, at least you're a normal human being in the eyes of society and not some filthy "incel" or "creep" who's never had a girlfriend before.

I don’t think anyone here said that incels had better lives than normies. We have @Angry_runt arguing that normies lead MUCH better lives and that’s what we’re objecting to.

I don’t think anyone here said that incels had better lives than normies. We have @Angry_runt arguing that normies lead MUCH better lives and that’s what we’re objecting to.

missed that, sorry. yeah, they don't have lives THAT much better than us. he's coping.

missed that, sorry. yeah, they don't have lives THAT much better than us. he's coping.

How is it coping? Do any of you fuckwits know what the word coping means?

And yeah, some normie is right now cuddling with his girlfriend and he's used to it. If you think that's not much better than being an incel, then being an incel is not so bad.

@Angry_runt If you admit that it sucks for the vast majority of men and 5% are living the life, you realize that you’re not so “special”. At our level, it’s about not feeling worse, not feeling better.

You're like a homeless bum looking down on middle class people because millionaires and billionaires exist. Yeah, having a nice home and disposable income and taking vacations, it doesn't mean anything if you don't have a private jet.

There are many LARPers in that thread idd.

You're like a homeless bum looking down on middle class people because millionaires and billionaires exist. Yeah, having a nice home and disposable income and taking vacations, it doesn't mean anything if you don't have a private jet.

Except the normie male goes without for long stretches of time and endures humiliating rejections, flakes, being used for meals, jumping through hurdles, etc. Chad can come in and the normie male is forgotten instantly or close to it.

Yes, he has a measure of success but at what cost? Women have so many options that a normie guy isn’t going to satisfy her for long. I’d argue that one Chad alone wouldn’t since their logic goes if you did it once, you can do it again. Being a normie male is having a CHANCE to audition. The incel gets no such chance but he also knows his place.

There. Are. No. Chads. Or. Stacies. On. Reddit. Only. Lites. At. Best.

Except the normie male goes without for long stretches of time and endures humiliating rejections, flakes, being used for meals, jumping through hurdles, etc.

Maybe a PUA. Normal normies get invited to a party, get introduced to a girl, invite her out on a date, go on two more dates and then he gets free-ish sex for a year or so. If he gets rejected, it happens straight away, and because they're part of the same social circle, the girl lets him down gently (I have a boyfriend) and he gets introduced to another girl.
Or the same thing happens at work, and no, harassment complaints aren't as common as the manosphere (I don't know how else to call all the butthurt men on the internet) makes them out to be.
Shit, even online... a few years ago I had my inbox overflowing with unsolicited messages when I used some normie's photos and made a funny profile.
If you're normie and not a total fuckup, you have it made

Yes, he has a measure of success but at what cost? Women have so many options that a normie guy isn’t going to satisfy her for long. I’d argue that one Chad alone wouldn’t since their logic goes if you did it once, you can do it again. Being a normie male is having a CHANCE to audition. The incel gets no such chance but he also knows his place.

Being a normie male is having sex in long term relationships and random hookups occasionally. Chad has it better, but the difference between Chad and normie is much smaller than the difference between normie and incel. Believing otherwise is a massive cope (attempt to make yourself feel better).

No, maybe 10 years ago but I'm not buying that for today's world. I feel worse knowing it's a small percentage of guys living the life.

>reddit
>chads
What??

>people on REDDIT rejecting female advances.

Grade-A sui fuel right here.

I wish I could've been born Chad