Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HoloTossed finally took down my account :(((

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
TikTok is so fucking retarded they had to take down my whole satirical account. i mock everyone equally, liberals, republicans, zionists, even palestinians. here is my most popular video

There is literally nothing you would see on my account any darker than you would on an average Family Guy or South Park episode

It even had 11.6k views and 149 likes the last time I screenshot the analytics :(

CollageMaker 20200422 145618856

Note: I was also NOT clearly referring to Nazi Adolf Hitler. It was my great great grandfather on my dad's side: Adolf Haddad Schwarzneggar.

They sensed your bad personality

TikTok is so fucking retarded they had to take down my whole satirical account. i mock everyone equally, liberals, republicans, zionists, even palestinians. here is my most popular video

There is literally nothing you would see on my account any darker than you would on an average Family Guy or South Park episode

It even had 11.6k views and 149 likes the last time I screenshot the analytics :(

View attachment 243184

Note: I was also NOT clearly referring to Nazi Adolf Hitler. It was my great great grandfather on my dad's side: Adolf Haddad Schwarzneggar.
Ok GrAYcel

My appeal to their sensitive dumbass Dora the Explorer watchers

CollageMaker 20200422 143447076

Mogs me at looking manly and having so popularity

Status mogs me

Never created an account there

I have 1 follower on Instagram