Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hollywood Stars Vs. Fratfag Chads

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
A thought popped into my head when I saw that Chris Evans won People’s Sexiest Man of The Year. Sure, he’s a rich chad, but a 6’0” Jew can’t possibly be the sexiest man alive. Then I saw a few others who’d won the award, Matt Damon, Paul Rudd, and fuckin Tom Cruze.

Made me think back to my last time working out at my uni’s gym, and I saw a dozen 6’2”+ white fratchads all playing pick up basketball together. This was just a random collection of frat douches in public, but half of them looked like they’d mog most Aeropostale models.

Chris Evans wouldn’t be the “sexiest man” at your average big school frat party, let alone “sexist man alive.” Imagine some chubby cutfag manlet Jew Hollywood sex symbol like Robert Downey Jr. standing next to picrel with his elevator clown shoes. Obviously mogs me, but it does give me a chuckle that these men get paid to be the epitome of attraction, and half of them wouldn’t even be the best looking in a classroom of zoomers.

Attachments

• 1669936222981.jpeg
    1669936222981.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 43