Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hollywood is now making rape fantasy movies to entertain foids

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This movie is fucking hilarious. It's like a feminists wet dream come true.

Mila Kunis lives a dream life, living as a journalist in New York, married to ultra rich giga-Chad, but oh-no of course she is being held back in life cause she has flashbacks of when she got raped as a teenager. But wait, that's not all. The day after getting raped, someone went ER at her high school, and she closed to the door on her rapist and he got shot by the guy going ER and then Mila kills him by stabbing him in the neck and now she's going to be famous because they're making a documentary about it.

The End.

(yes this is really the plot of the movie)

I wonder what the ER guy and the rapist look like.

jfl story plots getting more retarded than ever

I wonder what the ER guy and the rapist look like.
The rapist was probably chadlite tier, hot enough to let her guard down but not enough to let him force fuck her like chad. ER is should be an ugly sub5 but since its hollywood it will be 7/10 who the dresses in black and shit

This movie is fucking hilarious. It's like a feminists wet dream come true.

Mila Kunis lives a dream life, living as a journalist in New York, married to ultra rich giga-Chad, but oh-no of course she is being held back in life cause she has flashbacks of when she got raped as a teenager. But wait, that's not all. The day after getting raped, someone went ER at her high school, and she closed to the door on her rapist and he got shot by the guy going ER and then Mila kills him by stabbing him in the neck and now she's going to be famous because they're making a documentary about it.

The End.

(yes this is really the plot of the movie)
Rape fantasies are found from films frequently: an example:

"Time to feel like what evil d__k feels like"! (0:40 onwards)

View: https://youtu.be/UvmoknNXh-U?t=6

The rapist was probably chadlite tier, hot enough to let her guard down but not enough to let him force fuck her like chad. ER is should be an ugly sub5 but since its hollywood it will be 7/10 who the dresses in black and shit
yeah pretty much so

Been doing this for a while now since 50 shades of GrAY
The real truth is they've been doing it for far longer, there is a Jodie Foster movie called The Accused and she plays a slut who fucks a guy at a bar with other guys watching, and then she cuts her hair like a feminist and sues everybody for money. This sort of entertainment just makes feminists super wet.

Imaging claiming you're equal to men but also secretly dreaming of being raped by one all the time

Mila Kunis is also in American Psycho 2 jfl, possibly the worst "sequel" ever (didn't watch more than 1 minute). Females taking male copes/hobbies and ruining them with feminist misandrist agenda for many decades now.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/P1ZZ4_M0ZZARELL4/comments/x8zn7j/mutahar_watches_american_psycho_2/

Even moviecels can't escape & cope anymore, you will be reminded 24/7 of the gynocentric society you live in.
Same with gaming, I haven't even opened a game in weeks, it feels like I grinded everything worth grinding. Every cope has an end.

sdOkUVr.jpg

Last edited:
What. I think reading the synopsis fried my brain a little. The stupidity of the plot is giving me a migraine. Thank fuck I watched Back To the Future before this, else I might have died from terminal stupidity.

THE JEWISH MOVIE INDUSTRY LOVES TO DISTORT REALITY. THEY MAKE BLACKS SMART, JEWS HEROES, WOMEN STRONGER THEN MEN. ITS ALL UNREALISTIC

Lemme guess, Henry Cavill plays the rapist?

Mila Kunis and every other jew ukrainian whore deserves to be savaged by a rape battalion of battle-hardened Russian soldiers than maybe that will take their pretentious edge off a bit and teach them so humility

THE JEWISH MOVIE INDUSTRY LOVES TO DISTORT REALITY. THEY MAKE BLACKS SMART, JEWS HEROES, WOMEN STRONGER THEN MEN. ITS ALL UNREALISTIC

View attachment 699113
Exactly and now the kikes are literally rewriting history with their revisionist propagandistic take on Vikings and Tolkien's once majestic and inspired works which have been defiled by jewish woke depravity