Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hollywood is going to kill Akira

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

this is the worse script i had the displasure of seeing in my life, wtf do movie writers have on their heads, i can get wanting to change the source material a bit, but for god sake, they are pretty much doing nothing the orinal did.

Yeah, but I heard they won't white wash it, and they'll actually use Asian actors. I never watched Akira at all.

Yeah, but I heard they won't white wash it, and they'll actually use Asian actors.

Well that's another way to kill it.

No one wants to watch a movie full of ricecels.

Well that's another way to kill it.

No one wants to watch a movie full of ricecels.

I see nothing wrong about that, I hope they use asian actors.

Live-action adaptations of anime by (((hollywood))) are always going to be shit.

I see nothing wrong about that, I hope they use asian actors.

Agreed but Asians are objectively less attractive and will objectively earn less money in main roles. There's a reason rice men are so incel. And 99% of People's Magazine Most Beautiful Men are white. And why almost all big movies have white people in them.

This is one of my favorite anime movies. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

live adaptations always look like shit. when are these idiots going to learn?

I’ve never seen Hollywood adapt anime properly, ever. Does anyone even watch these?
What’s the point ffs

Agreed but Asians are objectively less attractive and will objectively earn less money in main roles. There's a reason rice men are so incel. And 99% of People's Magazine Most Beautiful Men are white. And why almost all big movies have white people in them.
japanese foids use so much make up that i have no idea if they atractive or not

japanese foids use so much make up that i have no idea if they atractive or not
Don’t all foids ?
I have no problem with it. Foids on the other hand .......

no idea, i wish make up was banned, this alone would probaly unfuck the sexual market place
Definently. And for generations to come foids will get less attractive than their male counterparts cuz of natural selection. Fakeup boosts your SMV by at least 2 points

Guess you might be right from a blackpilled standpoint.

Definently. And for generations to come foids will get less attractive than their male counterparts cuz of natural selection. Fakeup boosts your SMV by at least 2 points
you should make thread about it, foids getting ugly because of evolution would be interesting