Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holidays are the ultimate LDAR time

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
idk About you guys but we are approaching the only times of the year when I am happy. I don’t have to travel many places and excuse to stay inside and avoid sui fuel because it’s cold out. The magic feeling is in the air and I’m always in a good mood. Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas. Snuggling up in blankets and watching your favorite holiday movies etc is always the best

that's so right bro ı wish ı was still a kid tbh

I've always wondered what this place would look like on Christmas.

ı wonder it tbh.let see what happens
u guys must be maycels. I was here last Christmas. It was cheerful. I was logged on all of xmas eve. Every one was in a good mood and making their ascension / looksmaxing / oneitis plans for the new year . Much more hope and optimism than usual

we will all be christmas incel friends.
sad-pepe-gif-5.gif

I'm crying in my room.

I can't wait for my lonely winter walks

u guys must be maycels. I was here last Christmas. It was cheerful. I was logged on all of xmas eve. Every one was in a good mood and making their ascension / looksmaxing / oneitis plans for the new year . Much more hope and optimism than usual
basically having hope that is crushed 2 months later

>tfw nobody to snuggle with