Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holes think any guy who looks at them for 5 seconds think that the guy wants to fuck them

HonklerTheKFCoon

HonklerTheKFCoon

Paragone
★★★★★
You can be a guy and glance at a girl who happened to enter your FOV or look at a hole who happened to enter your direct line of sight and she will think one of two things (depending on if the guy is chad or incel)

> ew disgusting perv quit looking at me

or

> omg he likes me he so sweet tee hee

hoe just because I glanced at you or because you entered my pov for 5 seconds doesn't mean I want to fuck you or date you

I can't believe no one replied

You will all pay for this....

but i do want to fuck them

You can be a guy and glance at a girl who happened to enter your FOV or look at a hole who happened to enter your direct line of sight and she will think one of two things (depending on if the guy is chad or incel)

> ew disgusting perv quit looking at me

or

> omg he likes me he so sweet tee hee
i remember some stupid foid would give me the awkward “wtf are you looking at” smile when she showed up infront of the door and i was already looking at door first and another foid thought i was pretending to stare at her cuz i was squinting at the board and this other narc foid who thought i was staring at her but. i was just staring at the teacher. I mentioned them in my past posts before They’re quite narcissistic around us uglies

Last edited:
Give them the new delhi rape stare everytime, make them feel uncomfortable