Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holes opinion about declining birth rates

How are these foids capable of making everything about themselves?

It's impressive honestly. Victimhood mentality is basically ingrained in them.

- More likely to be strangled by the person who
impregnated you.

thats a you problem kek

Women choose to fuck aggressive beasts and they blame it on us? It's not our fault thier radar is broken.Maybe if you would look past looks and height maybe you could get a high value man,but with that personality I'm sorry honey.

Take some showers and improve your personality lady!Not all men are bad just because you always stumble upon aggressive bad personality Chads.Grow up honey and touch grass!

JFL

Are they kidding me? They are the ones fucking Hood-niggers and thugmaxxed sandniggers and then complain when they get fucked up by them? Thy could literally chose the nerdy, well-meaning guys out of their pool of orbiters.

Are they kidding me? They are the ones fucking Hood-niggers and thugmaxxed sandniggers and then complain when they get fucked up by them? Thy could literally chose the nerdy, well-meaning guys out of their pool of orbiters.

toilet detected, opinion rejected

It is about them in this instance just not in the victim way men arent holding their sperm hostage and refusing to habe kids but women are using birth control and murdering fetuses en mass so they can engage in more degeneracy.