Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holes like tall men so they can feel feminine and protected says research.

They also think if you're autistic or shy that you must have a small penis.
Yes, and that if you're obnoxiously loud you have a big one. It's literal nigger tier logic and all women have it.

fuck i hate women so much its unreal

all this talk about height, supposedly from females yet I just don't see it in my life. ugly tall guys like me are incel, or have to get imported asian gfs. the handsome ones slay because they are handsome not because of height.
all this talk about height, supposedly from females yet I just don't see it in my life. ugly tall guys like me are incel, or have to get imported asian gfs. the handsome ones slay because they are handsome not because of height.
That's because physical attractiveness isn't a linear scale. Attractiveness works on thresholds. You need to pass certain requirements to progress further. You're tall, which is good. You just passed one threshold - the height requirement. However your other features maybe lacking. You might have an ugly face (game over). You might be bolding (game over). You might be lisping or have a girly voice (game over). You might have a small dick (game over). The list goes on but you get the picture. You need to meet certain requirements to progress on the journey towards sex and intimacy and even a single bad feature can weight you down and sentence you to a life of loneliness.

Why is stabbing becoming so common in London? Get to hear about it often nowadays just like shooting in the US.

Because ppl have uncertain futures ,esp men when it comes to women, they just go mad at anyone who tries to AMOG them.

Even if a gymcel that's shorter than 5'10 can beat people up, it doesn't make any difference to foid. Foids do not want to have their suitor work hard, and win through backbreaking effort. And if there is pragmatic ability even behind it, it's too scary and sad for foids to understand.
They want to have their mate have the highest perks/ medium of value possible.
So they also want other males to fear the natural offhand/ genetics of the male.
If someone is tall, then that correlation is confirmation of power offhandedly. That's hte underlying impression.

For foids, mainstream hierarchal correlation is confirmation
Even if height is compensated for, the little guy can kick ass, it doesn't matter. They're still drawn to status, dominance about being the staple famous top-dog than the practical underdog.
It's why women don't really REALLY like movies.
Women glorify the villains and want to sit next to them in a villainous way.
They do not want to root for the underdog, and in fact shun it.
Women love certain kinds of degeneracy, which is why women enjoy harry potter because it has witchcraft and anti christian themes.

Last edited:
Good afternoon, I hate half the population :feelsseriously:

For women, there is no good or evil.
You either win, or lose at being a powerful person, and they want the people who can achieve power in the most straightforward, and most efficient way. (Silent, strong, tall, reflexes, etc.)
And success is by competitive distinctions. So the person with the most success would be genetic distinguishments since they are unchangeable. Women hunger for regality, genetic refinement, etc. or they have insecurities that someone may be able to sniff out an imperfection, compensation, low value.
It's more important to have value that implies someone was always a high value winner (from birth) than a pathetic beta loser who had to work for it.

And even chad doesn't have reflexes, the hardest traits render connotation as confirmation.
Physiologically implicated signs of sophistication (face) and power (height) are who they want. Because women love to play pretend and have social dominance, rather than practical power.
(This is the hierarchy of physio connotation, Physioconnotatarchy.)
Women just play dirty and fight with path of least resistance tactics until everything becomes less practical, and the re-instillment of visuals, and surface superficial resonations begin again.

If you lose at being a powerful person they will try to see how you contrast with the staple model of straightforward base power, and demise you.
So for women, there is no morality, there are only those who have the base distinguishments, and those who they stay away from.

Their tallfag boyfriends won't stop my ammo.

Women like Taller men purely for instinctual reasons, if they wanted protection they could by a gun.

Holes don't feel feminine and protected with manlets like you, @needsolution and me.

Will prolly try it. I usually go to local Thai massage parlors and tbh Thai foids treat me better than ugly grotesque despicable curry cunts
How good is the experience? I know a place near me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back