Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holes like tall men so they can feel feminine and protected says research.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Height matters to holes in relationship, as they want to feel feminine and protected, while men cared less of height, only 13.5% men wanting partner taller than them. Additionally, holes want to wear heels and still want to be shorter than their partners.

"As the girl, I like to feel delicate and secure at the same time. Something just feels weird in thinking about looking ‘down’ into my man’s eyes. There is also something to be said about being able to wear shoes with high heels and still being shorter"- said a 5'3 ft hole in the study.

protect a woman from what? height can't stop bullets or a knife

I think it's fair when foids want a man taller than them, the problem is when they're 5'3 and want someone at least 6'.

Women only want big men that mog as many other men as possible and use them as a status tool and a human vibrator. Women only pretend to be feminine, but once they feel comfortable to show their real side, they quickly get abusive and aggressive if they think they will get away with it. They perfectly well know they don't need protection in a modern, developed country. In fact, it's the men who need protection now.

“I’m strong and independent teehee... Oh but I’m dependent on a tall man to protect me, because I’m not strong”

they mostly just humiliate and destroy those men anyway, like that's the fantasy

an imposing tall guy, waiting for 3 weeks at a time for his wife to decide it's time for her to fuck him

“I’m strong and independent teehee... Oh but I’m dependent on a tall man to protect me, because I’m not strong”
Even holes don't know what they say and what they do.

Wearing heels is their way of trying to exterminate manlets

Holes dont want a tall curry like me though. When they say tall men, they mean giga chads with immaculate bone structure and frame.

Women's brains never evolved past the stone ages, they can't comprehend this
Women only want big men that mog as many other men as possible and use them as a status tool and a human vibrator. Women only pretend to be feminine, but once they feel comfortable to show their real side, they quickly get abusive and aggressive if they think they will get away with it. They perfectly well know they don't need protection in a modern, developed country. In fact, it's the men who need protection now.
Yes, waters wet. The guy has to mog other men in both looks and physical presence.
Height matters to holes in relationship, as they want to feel feminine and protected, while men cared less of height, only 13.5% men wanting partner taller than them. Additionally, holes want to wear heels and still want to be shorter than their partners.

"As the girl, I like to feel delicate and secure at the same time. Something just feels weird in thinking about looking ‘down’ into my man’s eyes. There is also something to be said about being able to wear shoes with high heels and still being shorter"- said a 5'3 ft hole in the study.

and then you get the 6'1" foids who also insist on wearing heels and won't date anyone under 6'6" as such. The taller they are, the more insistent they are on heels! I guess they get off on mogging manlets?

Last edited:
The whore is only 5'3 ?! Ill break her ass open and her tall fag friend the moment they will try me .."protected" .. ill show you how protected you both are , idiots...now where is my shovel

That is common knowledge I thought everyone already knew that

all this talk about height, supposedly from females yet I just don't see it in my life. ugly tall guys like me are incel, or have to get imported asian gfs. the handsome ones slay because they are handsome not because of height.
all this talk about height, supposedly from females yet I just don't see it in my life. ugly tall guys like me are incel, or have to get imported asian gfs. the handsome ones slay because they are handsome not because of height.

Holes dont want a tall curry like me though. When they say tall men, they mean giga chads with immaculate bone structure and frame.
What's your height?

and then you get the 6'1" foids who also insist on wearing heels and won't date anyone under 6'6" as such. The taller they are, the more insistent they are on heels! I guess they get off on mogging manlets?
6'0 ft+ holes make excuses like men are intimidated by them. Lol

Mog me Tokyo to New Delhi. I'm just 5'7 ft. Average curry man is 5'6 ft, so I guess you easily heightmog 90% of men in Curryland.

Height mogging doesnt work here. You either need an attractive face (top 20%) or be very rich (top 10-15%) to get a decent looking foid. There are hardly any decent foids here though, most look like shit.

Height mogging doesnt work here. You either need an attractive face (top 20%) or be very rich (top 10-15%) to get a decent looking foid. There are hardly any decent foids here though, most look like shit.
Have you tried SEAmaxxing?

This
I'm quite tall (6'1), specially for my country standards yet manlets mogg me everyday with their respective gfs.
I know this may sound controversial but i do believe that looks+high social awareness >>> height.

Have you tried SEAmaxxing?

Will prolly try it. I usually go to local Thai massage parlors and tbh Thai foids treat me better than ugly grotesque despicable curry cunts, albeit iam paying for their service.

Ogres are the best at protecting

You have to undestand that women by instinct acts like we are still in pre historic times. They think a tallfaggot will protect them even from bullets.

But they always claim to be strong and independent?

Damnson.png

Imagine the offspring...

So noodlewhores just hate blacks then?
SEAmaxxing is more of money game. If you have money, you can do it. I view it no different from betabuxxing.

I wish I was 5’10.

Men are far more likely to be victims of violent crime compared to women, yet women try to act as if they are victims because of their victim complex

Women want big guys to use as attack dogs to do their bidding. The nastier the woman, usually the nastier and bigger the guy

Damnson.png

Imagine the offspring...

So noodlewhores just hate blacks then?

Prolly. If youre a lightskin curry, you can get noodlewhores in SEA. Still got to pay though.

It's hardwired into their DNA to want to feel protected. They're not consciously thinking of it.

It's all about intimidation.

They (think) instinctively that tall and dom loud men are the ones who are the most protective.

Some loud ass confident tall nigga ain't gonna do chit against a gun or knife wielding trucel tbh.

Women are dumbasses.

They also think if you're autistic or shy that you must have a small penis.

Not being a bitch by running your mouth off and a knife-proof vest will protect you more than a 6ft6 whopping hunk here in the U.K, especially in London where everybody is stabbing each other to death on a daily basis.

I find women who want really big protectors are the gobby shytes who are cunts to people and need an intimidator come save them if they get in a scrape.

Not being a bitch by running your mouth off and a knife-proof vest will protect you more than a 6ft6 whopping hunk here in the U.K, especially in London where everybody is stabbing each other to death on a daily basis.

I find women who want really big protectors are the gobby shytes who are cunts to people and need an intimidator come save them if they get in a scrape.
Why is stabbing becoming so common in London? Get to hear about it often nowadays just like shooting in the US.

pretty funny knife proof vests are a necessity in london

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back